Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.59

on 5 November 2012
I bought this for my niece's birthday and it's just arrived... it's like magic!

From the first track on CD one we left her bobbing along for hours!

It features all the newest songs from the shows like Rastamouse and the embarrassingly catchy Baby Jake (which I sing along to as well!) and also has the favorites from Justin's House and even Timmy Time! The Charlie and Lola track on here is also fantastic!

It runs really well and closes with the Presenters Songs which we've wanted for ages...

There is Something Special (haha) about this album... it is a life saver for car trips and entertaining any child and is an absolute must have!
on 7 November 2012
FINALLY! A decent, all-encompassing CBeebies CD which includes THE LOT! Even the presenter's songs! My 4 year old LOVES this CD; it has all the songs the kids know and love, and literally NO filler songs.

Thank you, CBeebies/BBC for putting a lot of thought into this release - Excellent for kids parties and long car journeys!
on 17 February 2013
This item has made car journeys with my toddler much more enjoyable, as she recognises the theme tunes and sings along happily.

I am very fond of CBeebies so I was mostly happy with this product, only some of the song selections let it down.

They chose brand new songs from Mr Tumble's latest series and Nina and the Neurons - however it has the old lunch time song which hasn't been on TV in over a year.

My only other point regarding song selection would be that the Postman Pat song should be the original, not the special delivery one, and they should have at least one I Can Cook song on there.
on 13 November 2012
At last a great CD for my daughter who loves the songs from the Cbeebies programs. I would reccomend this to anyone.
on 10 December 2012
Good mixture of songs - the theme tunes and songs that feature in the programs as well as a few sung by the presenters - my girls love it and dance all the way through (they are 2 and 4 yrs)
on 25 June 2013
I bought this for my nephew and I'm really surprised it hasn't worn out yet as my sister has it going round and round in the car! Nice to have some other songs as well as the themes!
on 24 April 2013
Purchased this for my 6 year nephew. He loves singing the theme tunes and dancing around. Highly recommended for car journeys!
on 3 June 2014
it as all the songs he knows on it, well worth the money and i would tell friends and family about this sing along album.
on 15 August 2013
This CD is ok although I was a little disappointed that the songs listed as sung by the bbc presenters were not exactly as you hear them played on the tv. These particular songs seemed to have less production and not as much energy. Having said that there are a good mix of theme tunes, many of which my daughter likes and there are a lot of tracks. However while it may keep them quiet/occupied in the car on long journeys, it may not be the kind of cd that you want to have playing in the car as it would drive me mad and I'd have to keep the windows up to save face from the public!
on 9 February 2013
On first listen my daughter was only interested in the songs that she recognised - like certain theme tunes. However she has now got really into all the songs and loves having it on in the car. She still has her favourites, but overall most of the tracks prove popular with her. There is a great selection across the two discs. A nice alternative to the television.