5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Samsung Galaxy S3
After my Sandisk 32gb micro kept failing on me (i've read about compatibility problems) and I needed a size upgrade, this, I was told, was my best bet. And I can't fault it, i've almost filled it to the brim and it works with no problems whatsoever, it doesn't keep ejecting and I haven't had to format it once. If you need a Micro SD for your Samsung S3, buy this one.
Published 18 months ago by Steve

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor
Unfortunately, this SD card died within 2 weeks of starting to use it in my Note 2 phone. Really disappointed!!
Published 6 months ago by H-aljub

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great with Samsung Galaxy S3, 22 July 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fast memory chip, suitable for the latest tablets, phones and cameras, 7 Jan. 2014
R. F. Stevens "richard23491" (Ickenham UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: Kingston Technology 64GB microSDXC Class 10 Flash Card with SD card adapter (Personal Computers)
This 64GB class 10 micro SDXC chip from Kingston is ideal for the latest tablets and phones which can use the highest data transfer speeds, and are always short of storage for all those pictures and Apps.

It also works well with most of the modern miniature cameras such as the Go-Pro 3.

Earlier devices might not be able to benefit from the XC interface speed so it might be worth checking to make sure what compatibility the device has. Earlier versions of Windows might also have a problem because the chip is supplied with exFAT formatting for about 59GB actual space, but it can be reformatted to NTFS etc if required. See the SDXC Wiki entry for more detail.

We are using a couple with a Galaxy Note 2014 as a swapping-pair for ringing the changes on backups and usage context. That way two people can alternately use the tablet out and about with their own Apps and data, without having to worry about the other's custom Apps and data, and later could even move it all on to another tablet.

When swapping them over we are very careful to avoid zapping the chips with static (ESD), and always keep the unplugged chip in a protective case like the one it was originally supplied in. (We have more SDHC/XC cases than loose chips.)

Each of ours came with an adaptor for the normal size, but we have not used the adaptors. The chips were supplied by Sunwood UK, who are actually in Hong Kong, and they took a week to arrive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor, 8 July 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars works with a surface pro, 14 July 2013
bought it to use in a surface pro, so far so good. works a charm. have left it in the tablet, so cannot comment on durability of re-using.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine memory device, 10 Sept. 2011
James Byrne (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Item performs to specification. It is working perfectly in an Asus Transformer tablet. The SD adapter provided is very useful for initially transferring files from the computer before fitting the microSD to the tablet device.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the box., 24 Oct. 2012
Turned up in 2 days, even on the free 3-5 day service.
Normal Kingston quality, no problems setting it up for my phone, transfer speed noticeably quicker than the older class 2 card previously used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for the Price, 8 April 2014
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this. They were charging £95 in pc world for a 64gb on the day I brought it. I have a Lenovo Yoga 10 3g tablet and that is where I'm using it. When i put it in my tablet it said "Damaged Card. Re-format?" and I clicked "Yes Please". About 4 seconds later it was perfectly fine. It really is as high capacity as it claims - aside from the bit you always lose on any sd card. I'd advise anyone with my tablet or any other suitable device to snap it up. Its also great in a pc btw.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not work with Samsung Galaxy S4, 4 Feb. 2014
I put this card on my new Samsung Galaxy S4. At first the phone recognised the card without any problems. When I copied some videos from the phone storage to the card, it could play them for a few minutes and then stopped. All the videos were damaged and the card even started creating folders with unreadable names. After I restarted the phone the card was not recognised anymore even after formatting with the phone. Avoid this card for the Galaxy S4

5.0 out of 5 stars Works "out of the box", 21 April 2014
This arrived quickly from the supplier. It worked immediately when I used the adapter to insert it into the laptop, then copied all my old smartphone files onto it and it worked straight away in the ne smartphone. Would definitely recommend as it's cheaper than most. Compatibility info:- it works fine with the latest HTC One M8 and a laptop running Windows 7.

1.0 out of 5 stars Worked ok for the first few days, 21 May 2014
It worked fine for the first few days but now it seems to disconnect randomly, I've tried all my adapters and put it in my phone but no luck. It works for the first 10minutes and after that I wait a while before I can re-connect it. This doesn't seem to happen with any other of my MicroSD cards.