on 6 April 2013
Suprb protection for our Mac Air. We use the Air on a daily basis whilst working on the road and the cover will and does protect the Mac really well. Its easy to access the Mac and we can put the Mac down without worrying . Thank you for such a good value for money product
on 1 July 2013
Bought this as a gift for my wife to put her macbook air into. She loves it. Would buy one for me if I had enough money to by another macbook!
on 13 November 2013
Having bought a new Macbook Air, I wanted to make sure it would be protected when it's out and about with me. This cover fits snugly, feels nice to the touch and gives a good amount of padding to the laptop. The laptop can stay in the cover and be used whilst in it - I haven't taken mine out since I put it in. The finish is very good - great strong colour, good quality build. Very impressed.
on 27 May 2013
I got this cover for my Macbook Air and it's perfect! Looks good, feels good and gives fantastic protection. absolutely recommend.
on 12 May 2013
Works well protecting the laptop and easy to use
Good colour and design
Took the laptop in the case on holiday and it worked really well
on 27 October 2013
I bought this case for my Mac book air (11 in) and it is a great fit. I leave it in the case all the time, even when in use as it has little tabs that hold it in, great speedy delivery too. Very happy
on 10 January 2014
I ordered this cover as I am going travelling and wanted to make sure that my Macbook Air was kept nice and safe. It is not as pretty as some of the other hard shells you can buy but it does a great job. However, the choice of colours is good and I really like the purple colour.

The case is cushioned and feels very secure. I feel confident transporting the Macbook from place to place. I like that you can't see the apple logo, which is perfect for travelling abroad when you don't want to advertise that you are carrying expensive gear.

The case is slightly bigger than my Macbook 11" but this allows for the lid to open and for it to remain in its case while you use it. I can also understand what other reviewers have said with regards to the plastic and elastic tabs which hold the Macbook in place. They Macbook can slip out of them if you are not careful.

All in all though I am very impressed and would definitely recommend it you need a more robust carrying case. Practical, functional and doesn't look bad.
on 10 November 2013
I am very pleased with this, my Mac Air fits in very well, would recommend it. Good choice of colours.
on 6 February 2014
Its lasted for a year now, good build quality, decent looks and I've even washed it with soap after spilling some coffee.

Recommended.
on 22 May 2014
I ordered one on these 8 months ago for my MacBook Air 11", the fit is superb and it is always very protective (especially when it accidentally gets dropped!) I have just had to replace this case for a new one as both zip grips broke off, it is understandable as I am often zipping and unzipping! The other pro is this especially fits an 11" Laptop, others I have seen on Amazon fit 11.6" which is too big for my laptop! I will continue getting these as they are superb! Quick shipping too!