on 31 May 2013
I thoroughly recommend this case as the perfect partner for my Kindle Fire. It rotates easily and the Kindle stands safely in portrait or landscape mode with three stand positions, that is why I chose this particular case.

By using the case I feel my Kindle is well protected, easier to handle and great for taking out and about as it looks really stylish!

I debated on colour and I am so pleased I chose the purple which is a beautful shade and looks professional and modern so is ideal for use at work or home.

The only negative is when I first received the case as the instructions are not very clear on how to remove the Kindle from the case or 100% clear on putting it into the case and mine got stuck the wrong way around meaning it could not be charged! Luckily, a great man in the technical dept of Tesco assisted me!

A tip - when putting the Kindle into the case it may need to be rotated to ensure that the charger part is facing outwards and can be accessed, if you do this your Kindle will have been correctly put in place.

2nd tip - it is also quite difficult to remove the Kindle, you need to get one side out first and then the second side (the diagram in the intructions makes it looks as if both pop out together). My Kindle was also new so I was very wary of causing damage but you do need to be quite tough with it and once you have taken it in and out a few times you will get the hang of it so don't let this put you off purchasing!

That said, my Kindle is NEVER out of the case because there is no need as it can be charged by rotaing as mentioned above.
on 1 June 2013
I love this as I can prop my Kindle up in its case and read in bed without hollding it up myself all the time. I does not hit me on the nose if I nod off! Good protection. Do not need to turn Kindle off. Just close case when finished. It could be a bit heavy if you wanted to carry it around a lot, but that will not be a problem in my case.
on 26 April 2013
I bought the leather case for my Son in Law for his birthday after my Daughter bought him the Fire Kindle HD which he is really happy with & he's amazed with the case with its revolve rotating action, thanking you Sue Ash
on 6 December 2013
Being an 80-years old geek (possibly the first of the few) this gadget of mine is great. It sits on my tray very securely so that e-mails are easier to read and transmit, games easier to play (when there's time - how did I ever have time to go to work?), and put simply, it just helps me to be happy, even though I am very disabled.
on 26 June 2013
good quality feels substantial, provides good protection, the rotate feature is a plus. Only let down by the price, its probably worth half as much.
on 10 June 2013
took kindle to London on the train.
used this to read with and its great.
hands dont get stiff and tired holding huge book open
case can twist around so can be landscape or horizontal.
It's a little heavy, but strong and protective so worth it.
on 28 July 2013
Very nice & robust cover, keeps my kindle fire safe from any bumps & scratches would recommend this item without hesitation.
on 14 June 2013
As my heading says this is a smart and practical accessory (though adds tot he weight of the Kindle Fire somewhat) I at least have the peace of mind that the Kindle will travel well and remain undamaged and it gives me the advantage of being able to prop it up.and be hands free for lazy reading!
on 18 May 2013
This does a great job because it swivels for viewing in landscape or portrait. Good quality too for the money.
on 3 January 2014
I wanted something that would last, with high quality and a great finish and have not been disappointed. From having purchased kindle own branded case for my paperwhite I was concerned that another brand would distract my viewing when watching the screen but not at all. Sat on landscape it does sit at rather a high degree which can make it a little awkward when using the touch screen on your lap or table but this is easily resolved by changing using the portrait set up instead. The swivel is really smooth and stable and the overall finish of the leather good too - can't comment about colours as I got the black choice.