4.0 out of 5 stars Why should you bother?
This book is for beginners like myself who need to learn on how to bring traffic to your Blog I find marketing quite daunting but Steve breaks it down for you in his easy to read language.
A good book worth the money
Published 18 months ago by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but barely.
Nothing new, and not all that engaging. Steve does get his point across and he does include plenty of information but unless you are a complete beginner, you won't get too much out of this.
Published 12 months ago by Edward G Gordon

4.0 out of 5 stars Why should you bother?, 15 April 2013
This review is from: My Blog Traffic Sucks! 8 Simple Steps to Get 100,000 Blog Visitors without Working 8 Days a Week (Kindle Edition)
A good book worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for beginners. Straight to the point., 3 Dec 2013
Parka (Singapore) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This book is a quick read with good actionable tips and is without the fluff. So for the price, it's a good deal.

It covers basic strategies for getting readers. I've been blogging since 2008 and all the strategies in the book are sound and works. There are only a few fundamentals to blogging success, really, so this book goes straight to the point. Having said that, if you're an intermediate or advanced blogger, I recommend instead the author's other book Click Millionaires which gives a more in-depth and holistic view to blogging.

5.0 out of 5 stars My blog traffic sucks - but Steve's book doesn't, 4 Jun 2013
This book takes a complex scary subject and puts into a framework where you feel it's doable. Lots of sensible practical advice - -I recommend highly

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but barely., 30 Sep 2013
Edward G Gordon (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring and practical, 13 Jun 2013
This is an easy to read but comprehensive book on how to grow your blog ( can also be applied to an online business). Most of the resources/ tools mentioned by Steve are not news to me but I really liked the way he wrote and summarised the key processes in an actionable and digestible fashion. I finished the book feeling re energised and can't wait to implement what I read! Well done Steve- thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Actionable strategies for blog growth, 17 July 2014
I really enjoyed reading this Kindle eBook book. I've been really focussing on blog traffic growth strategies and although I took away a dozen or so nuggets form this book, one key element keeps coming back - to keep things simple and focus on a few proven strategies and not get distracted. I'll be recommending this book to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott's tips are invaluable to bloggers, 12 May 2014
I've been blogging for about a year and Scott's simple tips are really worth the investment - went from 30 to 300 page views in a few days by following his thoughts. I bought a few more of his e-guides, too :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The only practical guide, 29 Sep 2013
I have bought probably almost every book published on the subject of blogging in the last 5 years. I needn't have bothered, this is the only one anyone would need. Its very practical, no fluff approach is refreshing and inspiring. Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars This book doesn't Suck, 24 Mar 2013
This book gave very useful advice for a very reasonable price.
I have put this advice to good use on my blog etc.
All in all very good value for the info it provides. Steves style of writing suits the info he is trying to pass on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, direct advice ..., 5 Mar 2013
This book is packed full of useful information for the newbie and experienced blogger. Very good value for money and sensibly written.