on 4 March 2013
I like some of her music because she aren't like some people or have a big beat to it just to make it a number one. She does it how she wants to and it ends up working. I did not like this at first but the more you listened, the more you end up enjoying it.
on 16 June 2013
This lady has an amazing voice and this song is one of her best! Her musical talent is one of the finest in a time where most musicians in the charts are talentless and need studio intervention to make them sound good.
on 3 March 2013
I love Alicia Keys and this is one of my favorites. It makes good listening on my Kindle Fire. Because of the sound qulity on the Kindle the song sounds superb.
on 31 January 2013
Another of my downloads from amazon, great when you only want one record from an album.
Love Alicia Keys but this was the only one I wonted fromt he album.
on 2 December 2012
Another class song from Miss Keys! Beautifully talented. Totally recommend!

Title song on her new album makes the whole thing a worthwhile purchase.
on 10 October 2013
Alicia Keys has a fantastic voice, undecided wether to buy full album as the other albums of hers I have, I only really like two or three records from each..
on 14 December 2012
This track is simply great, I'm still a huge fan of Empire State of Mind, but this is In my mind up there with it, and gaining pace everytime I listen to it.
on 7 January 2014
Great tune! I like the fact that you can buy just a particular song on Amazon and not the whole album. I love this song and find it very inspiring.
on 6 September 2014
A good song that I used Shazam to obtain the details on. So pleased with Amazons MP3 catalogue and buying options. Easy and quick to download too
on 21 January 2013
i dont know why but it wont let me play the song on my phone, im really disapointed i was really looking forward to listen to the song!!