on 7 January 2013
Took some time to arrive but when did was packed well. Unfortunately after opening twice it fell apart. Would not recommend
on 17 July 2013
When I ordered this product I thought it came as 3 seperate locks, after waiting a really long time for the items to be delivered it turns out there was only one. Even though my lock is pretty good, the description should clearly state that only one lock is actually purchased.
on 12 June 2013
looks like very weak locks' thought comes in pair but it don't. it is not that good. But it works.
on 1 May 2014
This item has truly infuriated me, it's cheap tacky rubbish that I wouldn't even put in a Christmas cracker, I too like many others before me didn't bother to read the reviews on this item, I too got the impression that it was for all three locks ( I only wanted the red one to match my suitcase) I was unaware it was being sent from Hong Kong (that would have alerted me) when IT eventually arrived ( in silver) the instructions are in Chinese by the way, the setting is 000 and you can't change it, but that's not a problem because whatever number it's on you only have to pull the ring up and it opens anyway! This is because it doesn't even have a proper hole to push the ring down into, it's more like an indentation!
I think they give you free postage to lure you to buy it knowing it's not worth you paying to return it pocketing two pounds every time, as tesco state ' every little helps' AMAZON DUMP THIS RETAILER BEFORE YOU GET A BAD NAME!!!!!
on 16 July 2013
Well when i orderd this i thought i was getting 3 locks with little pictures on them i was wround i got one lock that is black with no pictures on it should describe thimgs better.
on 22 May 2014
This product was mailed from China.
The instructions are in Chinese.
Trial and Error revealed how to amend the combination from the default
value of 000 but I would be reluctant to use this device with even remote
chances of being unable easily to unlock it.

I do not know how robust this padlock is but it *might* be advisable to
carry a hacksaw in a separate piece of luggage as a "fail-safe" device
in case one's interpretation of the Chinese is incorrect.
on 12 March 2014
The photo and write up implies the are three locks supplied but in fact only one is actually supplied. I have since read other reviews which say the same thing. They need to make it clear only one is supplied. Th quality of the lock is poor compared with the other one I had to buy for very little more money.
on 15 November 2013
I was reading some of the other comments and they said that they were waiting for 3 to come because thats what seller said in the description/title.

It says clearly in the description only one is supplied!! The "3" in the title refers to the three digits in the lock...
on 12 April 2014
VERY MISLEADING THIS ITEM, i didnt recive this for a long time , not sure what happend with the order , it was for me to use for my holiday in turkey 2013, but i only recived the padlock in january 2014 , and i thought i was getting 3 and i recived one , strange
on 21 January 2014
Very poor product. Padlock was unable to lock into position. Upon further investigation it would seem the pin was being blocked from even entering the base of the padlock due to it being solid and only 3mm deep. Very poor product manufacturing.