5.0 out of 5 stars Great little item worth every penny
Really pleased with item. Fits my Galaxy S 4.2 like a glove and feels comfortable in my hand - I especially like the textured sides which will prevent it sliding out of my hand, which happened once before I purchased the case. I was a bit worried that the case might spoil the sleek styling of the player, but I think it looks even better safely inside the case.
Published 19 months ago by Sylvia-head-in-a-book

3.0 out of 5 stars extra protection
for clumsy so and so's like me, however it interfers with bluetooth so only use it when out walking. x
Published 18 months ago by P. Wagg

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little item worth every penny, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: Big Bargain Samsung Galaxy Player 4.2 S-line Curve Soft TPU Silicone Skin Case (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good and value for money, 19 Jan 2013
Very good quality, looks good and provides adequate protection for SG wifi 4.2. Very happy with this product and would buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job and will have trouble finding it cheaper!!!, 14 April 2013
First do not be put off by the fact it is despatched from china - my estimated delivery date was by the 25th april - arrived 10th april, just under 2 weeks from ordering and considering p/p is free think this is excellent.
as a few others have commented - picking a colour is no problem - just email customer services immediatley after ordering requesting your colour - response within 24 hrs.
Actual product is well made and fits the mp3 player very snuggly. bit difficult to get on but once on will not fall off. Cut outs where required including around the speakers so these are not covered.
As a few others have also commented, at first it seems hard to turn on with the cover in place but after a couple of times to get used to it forget the cover is in place
highly recommend purchase for owners of this mp3 player particulary with the limited options available

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 3 April 2013
The silicon hard shell, is exceptionally well made.

I wanted a blue skin case, which I immediately informed the seller which is in Hong Kong, I wanted a blue case, which was delivered in 2 weeks.

Fitting is perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits exactly, 20 Mar 2013
Anthony Brown (LONDON) - See all my reviews
Arrived directly fom China by post . Fits well and was able to choose colour by using Amazon contact seller link . got quick reply by email confirming colour choice delivery inside predicted time . for the price you would have to be a nit picker to complain . unless you are in a desperate hurry this is the only choice for this device . The front of the device is not covered so probably need screen protector . Personally having problems with this . having received 2 faulty products from at-folix Do not fit . have now taken other customers advice and ordered guard armour product from USA . WILL REVIEW later .

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Service and case, cannot go wrong here!, 14 Jun 2014
This case does the job nicely, fits tightly like a glove and looks good as well. This TPU plastic case is flexible and hard giving shock absorbing properties, I especially like the back devided by an S line, one side grippy the other smooth. Also the sides of the case are textured by small dimple patterns giving the user a lot of grip even from the least amount of pressure when grasping. The sellar also contacted me very quickly after I emailed the colour I wanted, to inform my choice was out of stock, which was no problem as I selected another colour. The case is fantastic quality and protection for its price tag, and the service from the stellar was greatly appreciated, thanks very much!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT, 30 Dec 2013
I PURCHASED THIS FOR MY MP3 PLAYER. IT WAS EASY TO PUT ON AND HAS GOOD FLEXABLITY. COVERS/PROTECTS THE PLAYER. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COVER. KUL

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 7 Dec 2013
After reading the reviews I emailed the seller after purchase requesting a purple cover. They emailed back to say fine & I duly received the purple cover. It fits nice & snug, & the buttons need more pressure to use on the sides, but I imagine the case will soften with use.
The fact that it came after I ordered my galaxy player was fine for me, but if you need to protect your player straight away, you might want to order this first & give it a week

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 7 Nov 2013
Excellent case. Pity that my player was stolen a couple of days later! It does the job and very stylish.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, 1 Nov 2013
great and durable quality thank you and i could easily recommend this to others 5 out of 5 for everything