Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.99

on 12 December 2013
Strange I bought this book thinking it was positive but to slash off a player like this just seems weird , I'm a fulham fan by the way before anyone starts.He scored enough times against us I should hate him but I don't.So who the bloody he'll is Philippe Auclair to comment on a guy that's achieved a lot more than he ever will.
on 18 February 2015
Great book and incite into a notoriously shy and private person. The writer is very close to Henry as a friend so is possibly thes best person to write a biography. From birth to retirement, a great book into Henry, his upbringing, training, the frence national side and Arsenal.
on 24 August 2014
Insightful background to the early career of Thierry making an interesting reading. A little harsh on his character towards the end of the book but of course this is just opinions of a journalist of a man who was quite reclusive and private to people outside his close circle.
on 4 January 2013
'One of the best' could apply to this book or it's subject. This is probably the best sporting biography I've ever read. The writer is obviously a fan but not blind to his subjects shortcomings and problems. Thoroughly recommended.
on 5 February 2014
I'm a huge Arsenal fan so of course I enjoyed this book. However; it is the insight into the success and failure of France Pre and Post World Cup 1998 that makes this such a well rounded book. The ending is truly superb. Couldn't recommend it more. Buy it.
on 29 September 2014
Dreadful book, a complete con. Do not waste your money
on 16 November 2013
I think even non-Arsenal fans would acknowledge just how good Henry was. It makes sense then that someone must document his life. I's a comprehensive read and although not always flattering (everyone has their faults) well worth it.
on 29 December 2012
A wonderful insight into a hero so many of us, especially gunners fans, adore. Learning a lot about Titi that was never uncovered before. Couldn't put it down. A must read for Arsenal fans, a must read for French football followers; in truth, a strong reccomendation to any football fan. Well done Phillip Auclair, who I also advise you follow on Twitter. #brilliantjob
on 11 October 2014
A good insight to what made the great striker. I probably liked him a bit less after reading this, but shouldn't have been surprised to find less savoury aspects of the man in such a wide ranging story.
on 15 November 2013
Great great book even though I am bias as I am a Arsenal fan, the book arrived in good time and I got it at a very good price plus the book is a marvellous read for true football fans around the world..!