5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Product
clever product, dont use it for pills but use it for a 10 note, i keep it there just in case i need money. very safe and durable
Published 13 months ago by hesham

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
Good but does not hold my big tablets
Published 1 month ago by Monny

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Product, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Big Bargain Aluminum Pill Box Case Bottle Holder Container Keychain (Kitchen & Home)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small but perfect!!, 16 Oct 2013
Ideal for taking tablets out that you may need for the day/evening. Not too cumbersome on the keyring either. Excellent value for the money!!

4.0 out of 5 stars re: useful, 30 Sep 2013
This pill box is cheap and it is useful for anyone who has to take tablets regularly or for going away.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful pill box, 20 April 2013
I thought it would be handy to keep some pills attached to my keys as it is something you always have with you when you go out!

It stops them rolling round the bottom of my bag. It holds a couple of normal capsule tablets and 3 of my smaller ones. Or 2 large. This works out very well for me. Would be Ideal to hold a couple of paracetamol if you are the sort to need them in an emergency.

Very tough and watertight screw with a small rubber seal.

Only downfall was that the inside had a little of the spray paint in and some rubbed off when I washed it. It has been fine since and I have put the pills in a small piece of plastic bag just in case.

I love it and use it all the time. I have lost many pill boxes in the past but this is on my key ring and very hard to lose!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 12 Feb 2014
The rubber seal seems a little weak and could snap easily if not carefull and you tightened it to much. But is a great product, great for putting your drugs in.

4.0 out of 5 stars Slightly smaller than expected, 17 May 2014
I have yet to use the pill box, but it looks robust and as it has a twist closing mechanism which I am sure it will keep the pills safe. Four stars as slightly smaller than expected (hence four stars) but enough space for two nights worth of pills ( hay fever and multi vitamin to give an idea of size).

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent little pill box., 21 Aug 2014
A small handy little tub with a tight seal. Used for keeping tinder inside, rather than pills.

For size comparison, the opening of this pill box is just smaller than a new 5p piece.

If you need to keep a few pills on hand, or use for tinder and the like, this is great for an EDC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 5 Feb 2014
Ela (Kingston upon Thames, UK) - See all my reviews
Handy little piece of equipment. I have it on my keys like you would use it for. Comes with me incase of emergencies and so i do not have to lug my big one around with me. Arrived in good time and would recommend. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Very handy., 5 Jan 2014
V J Cummings (Teddington, Middx United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Good value for money and very handy. I use it for emergency cash and have given one to each if my kids.
Also suitable for medication.

4.0 out of 5 stars Effective., 1 May 2014
I always have to carry medication around with my these day's, and I have actually forgotten the same on occasion...which can be dangerous in my case. Now I can carry a few pills around with me for any emergency. Recommended.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›