on 17 July 2013
Searched for so long for an item as this one!
It was worth the wait
Thanks so much!
Jacqueline Rennie
on 6 November 2013
I know it's all cheap and nice but this will just fall apart. I was going to write a good review but after a week or so of wearing it the chains have fallen apart 3-4 times and the cross has snapped in half because it's a flimsy bit of wood. ALSO the cross is a shorter wider cross than displayed in the picture which is rather odd.
on 10 January 2016
Absolute waste of money. The cross is tiny, not that it mattered as the neckless literally fell apart in me hand while taking it out the packet so I couldn't wear it to my party anyway. Very disappointing, i read the comments on here but still thought it couldn't be as bad as described... i was very wrong!
on 29 September 2013
The necklace is ok; it was a bargain and the material is actually really nice. The only downfall for me was the amount of chains it has - but you can manually take them off so it's good. Definitely worth buying for that price; I have no regrets.
on 29 December 2013
This is a great accessory, gives your outfit an edge.
Only problem is you do have to spend time untangling it sometimes.
It is exactly as advertised.
Feel light when wearing.
Happy with this purchase.
on 3 June 2014
This broke within about 2 minutes of wearing it. It just fell apart. I would buy this type of thing from another more dependable retailer/shop if you can. It's cheap, but that seems to reflect on the quality as well.
on 9 May 2015
Looks alright, very cheap and tangles so bloody easy! Not quite as long as I'd have liked either but I'm a big guy!
on 14 December 2015
This product was good but broken when i recieved it and had not enough time to return it before i needed it
on 4 February 2014
it broke after the first wear so im not highly impressed. will be fixing it to be something else now...
on 10 December 2014
The necklace is very good all in all but the different chains do tend to get tangled very easily.