4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for thin fingered individuals
Published 17 months ago by M.E. HARKER

1.0 out of 5 stars .
doesn't work really. loose fitting, keeps falling off, doesn't fit ring. i mean how big would a ring actually be for there to be that much gap?
Published 17 months ago by .

1.0 out of 5 stars ., 14 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Olivia Collection PVC Ring Snuggies Adjuster pack (10 per pack) (Jewellery)

2.0 out of 5 stars Ring Snuggies, 16 May 2013
Not very good so uncomfortable to wear did not realy do the trick I ended up wrapping cotton round the ring

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 23 April 2013
They are too bulky and keep catching on things, idea is good, but don't work in practice, back to the drawing board.

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for thin fingered individuals, 24 Mar 2013
I decided to expand my ring collection yet found that when I tried on my items (without the fangled packaging), it didn't fit and just slid right off! So off I went to Amazon to see what (if any) new inventions they had to assist people in my dilemma. Fortunately, I came across this handy product at a cheap price, compared to high street stores. It works really well the rings I bought, however it is of vital importance to note that because of the diameter of the inside of the cylindrical ring tube, it may not fit properly on dainty bands. It would be a good idea to check measurements (if they are available that is) before purchase, to avoid disappointment.

2.0 out of 5 stars Okay......but kept falling off, 9 April 2013
I suppose for the price you can't really moan. It kind of works but its bulky and mine did fall of a few times especially when washing hands, if you don't want your new ring down the plug hole then get it resized! Okay for a temporary measure,

1.0 out of 5 stars Ring adjusters, 21 Feb 2013
Not happy with the ring adjuster. I have found that it does not stay at the back of the ring and slips round to the front. Would not recommend this product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not fit for purpose, 15 July 2013
These are not worth buying. They are not at all discreet, its like attaching a piece of garden hose to our ring, they also rotate and then fall off. I wish I had not wasted my money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bigger than i expected, 28 Mar 2013
The snuggies were bigger than i expected, although they do keep my ring in place. It just looks unsightly when you turn your hand over because the snuggie isn't exactly tiny.

1.0 out of 5 stars BUY RUBBISH GET RUBBISH. I NEARLY LOST MY 62 YEAR OLD SIGNET RING., 25 Dec 2013
I REALLY CANNOT THINK OF ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE WHAT I FEEL, YOU WILL NOTE HOWEVER THAT I DO NOT ATTEMPT TO RETURN SMALL VALUE OBJECTS BECAUSE I FEEL GUILTY OF BEING THAT STUPID

1.0 out of 5 stars AAAAARGH!!!, 6 Dec 2013
Absolute pants!
I've lost a fair bit of weight recently and as such, my rings don't fit well anymore. I ordered this product to solve the problem of my rings spinning round on my fingers. Hmm, I've tried this product and not only do my rings still spin, I now have an annoying plastic tube spinning round too. Absolute waste of time and money!