1,246 of 1,267 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Creative EP-630 Earphones
I thought I'd add my tuppence worth as I've owned my EP-630 earpohnes for well over a year now and am still extremely pleased with them. I've not had any problems with them and would strongly recommend them to anyone.

Pros:

-They block out background noise almost completely so they are ideal for use on public transport.

-They don't leak...
Published on 18 July 2006 by RageofKlugman

3.0 out of 5 stars Good while it lasts...
These are stylish and extremely comfortable earphones. They are very compact, and fit really neatly into your ears. The sound quality is superb - especially the noise insulation which blocks out almost everything around you. Even when I'm travelling around the busiest parts of London (such as Oxford Street, or on the tube), the music stays loud and extremely clear. All...
Published on 1 Oct. 2007 by WJ FOX

‹ Previous | 1241 242 243285 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 24 April 2015
This review is from: Creative EP-630 Noise Isolating Earphones - Black (Electronics)
Left earbud became very quiet after a few days. Should have bought Sennheisers.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 2 April 2015
The sound quality has dropped in these on this item. I wouldnt purchase again.

4.0 out of 5 stars creative lab earphones, 15 Jun. 2009
A. Morgan - See all my reviews
Good product with a price to match. Lead could be just that little bit longer.

1.0 out of 5 stars You Don't Even Get What You Pay For, 21 Feb. 2007
RD (Guildford, Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
I have tried these earphones with all three sizes of rubber earbuds they are supplied with and, whilst they are a vast improvement on my foam pad earphones in that they stay in my ear, the sound reproduction is extremely poor in comparison - lots of tinny treble and virtually no bass. I have spent a couple of hours comparing them with different genres of music on the other earphone/headphones I possess: Sennheiser PX100s (much better bass response), Sennheiser HD595s (not fair to make a comparison, they are infinitely better than the EP-630s in every respect other than portability) and Sennheiser MX500 (okay quality and better bass response than the EP-630s but always falling out of my ears). The EP-630s are way, way the worst of this bunch.

I have nothing against Creative Labs - the Mp3 player I connect my headphones to is a Creative Zen, but buy these EP-630s at your peril. They are dire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased with the quality, 28 Aug. 2014
Came 3 days before estimated arrival date.
Very pleased with the quality

1.0 out of 5 stars Quite poor quality, 4 Oct. 2008
I purchased these to 'upgrade' from my standard ipod earphones. Unfortunately, I was incredibly dissapointed. I'm not a music expert by any stretch of the imagination, but it was clear to me that the sound quality of these earphones was very, very poor. They were incredibly bassey, but not in a good way. It sounded muffled and dull. The mid and high range were also muffled and unclear. It was so bad in fact that my ipod earphones were clearly miles better. I guess you get what you pay for. I've now returned these and ordered a pair of Shure E2C's based on the advice of a friend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Dec. 2014
blocks out the external sound very well good quality sound.very very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 2 Dec. 2014
bought these already very good earphones i would recommend these definitely

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 Jan. 2015
A1 Excellent

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 29 Aug. 2014
didn't like them kept falling out my ears. bought another more suitable set

‹ Previous | 1241 242 243285 | Next ›