on 27 May 2013
I was looking for replacement filters for my bobble bottle and found these on amazon. Cheaper than all the rest offered on amazon, quick delivery and the product was genuine. Works great with the bobble bottle. I will buy these again when I have used up the other two.
on 19 July 2013
Its the second time I have purchased this item from Amazon and on both occasions the items have arrived in undamaged packaging however the items have looked either recycled or that they have been kicked around on the floor for a few hours. Disappointing.
11 comment9 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 January 2014
Very good value,as much cheaper than buying from Boots and they last ages so far more economical than buying water.
on 17 September 2013
I can only echo the other reviewer here- these are covered in scratches and do not look new at all. Will return them. Is a shame as the price is good.
11 comment8 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2013
I've been buying from amazon for years and never complained before until now.
I ordered these filters as replacements for my bobble I already have. However, the filters arrived scratched and appear to be dirty.The mouth pieces of the filter and cap look like they are second hand items. I'm very upset because I know that due to the condition of the product, it wouldn't be for sale on the shelves of a normal shop.
I would like to request a refund. Thanks
22 comments14 of 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 April 2014
Can someone explain why I might spend £40+ pounds on 2 refills when I can buy new bottles for less than £10 each?

On my bottle it says the filter needs to be changed after 300 litres OR 2 months. All the reviews are only referring to changing after 300 litres so it's that instruction only on the M&S bottles? If it's 2 monthly, I don't use it anything like enough to make it economically viable - I reckon I've only gone through 10 litres from it since Xmas.

What do the rest of you do?
on 13 October 2014
Arrived clearly used and dirty - disgusting honestly please don't bother.
on 31 July 2014
If you like the Bobble and you like the colour blue then these are what you need.

The only issue with two the same colour is that it can get confusing whose is whose... That is a domestic issue though rather than an issue with the product!

These come well packed and were delivered promptly, a couple of rinses and they were good to go, I hadn't noticed and issue with the old filter but you can certainly tell when you change it out for a new one.
on 9 May 2014
I purchased this bottle thinking it looked pretty cool and was a good size. However, I wasn't prepared for the price of replacement filters and so was a little disappointed. If water in the UK tasted bad, then perhaps this would be more useful and the cost less of an issue.
The filter also makes quite a loud noise after taking a sip, which in a quiet office can be quite distracting.
on 5 June 2014
I bought these refills for my bobble bottle and they came quickly. The box they came in was good quality with information on it, and the refills inside were in great condition and of good quality. I hope these refills will last just as long as the filter in my bottle at the moment. I'm happy with my buy :0)