5.0 out of 5 stars masccara
this one was fine i orderd one befor and i had to throw it a way as the seal around the top came off and i could not use it
Published 12 months ago by bernadette

3.0 out of 5 stars Mascara
Not quite the product I was expecting. I find that it does clump my lashes together despite claims that it wouldn't. I have to wave the brush about in the air to dry it off a little before using. It certainly doesn't separate. Quite disappointing.
Published 16 months ago by MRS H LONSDALE

5.0 out of 5 stars masccara, 9 July 2013
This review is from: L'Oréal Paris Volume Million Lashes, Excess Black 9 ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, 1 Feb 2013
This mascara is great, I always have a struggle finding the right mascara for me that will keep my lashes long and curly and this definatley does the job. Has the look of false lashes which is a bonus for me as i have tiny lashes:-)

2.0 out of 5 stars Dont buy this, 28 Dec 2013
I bought this Mascara used it once and then the seal let go black mascara everywhere sent it back with all the right codes put a note in for a replacement or money back and no response from the seller E mailed them and still nothing heard I have read other reviews where this has happened and just thought it could be a one off In my case I found this to be NOT SO

2.0 out of 5 stars Mmmmmm....Not Sure, 22 Nov 2013
Bought this mascara for my daughter, we were both big fans of L'Oreal Million. But this one seemed not the real deal for want of a better description.
Thick and glupey,took ages to dry and irritated my daughters and my eyes...won't be repeating the experience. If it seems to good to be true....it normally IS too good to be true! (And this was a good price.....)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loreal Mascara Millions Pestanas Excess Black, 26 Oct 2013
This was bought by my daughter because of the effect of longer lashes. it just does what it says. Arrived and packaged well, good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 21 Aug 2013
I love this product i always buy it.

This is a really reliable seller, dispatched very quickly and recieved on time.

This is also great value for money as even with delivery is cheaper than high street stores.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is very good., 1 Jun 2013
I like It. Mascara crumbles a Little but is very good because lashes are longer. I reccomend It. Is ok.

3.0 out of 5 stars Mascara, 29 Mar 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely fab mascara, 18 Mar 2013
I have tried literally loads of mascaras but at last I have found the one that does the job and does not clump or flake - just leaves my lashes (which are non existant otherwise) really long and thick - I love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars good but not as good as the normal million lashes, 7 Mar 2013
i normally use the orginal volume million lashes in blackest black but i thought as i love the orginal i will probaly love this aswell.

unfortuantely i like it but i dont love it. the orginal one is better. with this mascara they have slightly changed the brush. its more longer and not as fat as the orginal brush and i think thats where it goes wrong. it doesnt give as full lashes and i find it clumps a little which the orginal one doesnt do.

but overall it still looks dramatic. it doesnt smudge. the packaging is great. the mascara last forever and doesnt dry out. it has a great built in excess wiper.

i just personally love the orginal one more.