on 7 March 2016
Do not buy this product. I bought this cable for my Galaxy tab 2 and it could easily have caused a fire in my house. The charging end of the cable has overheated and melted. It is chared and has burnt out the charging port of my tablet. I'd hate to think what would have happened if we we're asleep.
review image review image review image
on 19 December 2013
In less than a week after arriving, and after only two uses, the end of the charger came out and got stuck in the tablet. Terrible cheap product.
on 23 April 2016
I had doubts about buying this charger cable, but I was happy that I decided to give it a try, it has not disappointed me. This is a strong charger cable and I have not had any problems with it. It works perfectly.
on 30 April 2015
Got this for my wife's Tab2. Its battery is getting a bit ropey reducing her usage. This cable means she can plug it in & still use it. The cable that came with the tablet was too short to do that and was disintegrating anyway.
on 22 February 2013
Its a great product with a good price and i use it all the time, looks like it will last, good quality, would use again
on 11 May 2013
Although slightly different from the one displayed, it works and seems to be of good quality and a very good price.
on 16 May 2014
received and tried, perfect and as cheap as chips what more could one ask for, except for Samsung to reduce their price and match their competition , but their too greedy for that , so I will continue to purchase anything I require from this seller as I received a 5 star service frim them .
on 8 April 2015
The charger cable is working fine. The 2metre length is much better, and the wire itself is much stronger and thicker than the last one I bought elsewhere , which was very thin . It would have been a 5 star if it hadn't taken so long to arrive , I hadn't checked it was coming from China .
on 6 October 2014
Lasted less than 3 days. Cheap copy of a Samsung product I wouldn't repeat the purchase.
on 21 April 2013
I bought this cable to replace the official charger I managed to break. It fits very firmly into the socket of my tablet and is of fine quality. The delivery speed was outstanding, seeing that I expected it to be delivered in 3-5 days when it arrived in only 2!