5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I was so glad to find this on Amazon as the Apple store had stopped selling this model. It's perfect for my daughter and the memory size is great for all her music and apps, as well as films she likes to watch. I wish I'd got one for myself too :-).
Published 11 months ago by Claire T

Published 12 months ago by Happy and Smiling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars got a refurb when I was expecting a new one : FD code means refurb, 14 Feb. 2014
Happy and Smiling "I love books and audio boo... (London, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Apple iPad MINI MD533FD/A 64 GB 512 MB 7.9 -inch LCD (Personal Computers)
I too got my ipad for 299.99 from great value gadgets and it is a US version with a separate UK charger lying loose in the packaging. I emailed them before hand to make sure it was new UK stock, and was assured by email that it would be. It is not. Just googled the product code (which was FD5233LL/A) and it is a refurbed product. Misselling as new UK stock. You can buy genuine mini ipads UK new, from other sources at this price. Avoid anything with FD code, as this means refurb stock.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 22 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad mini, 30 May 2014
Mr. G. P. Barnett (Cambs UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this for the wife's birthday. she has been using it constantly since. Mainly for playing games and internet searching. We decide on the Wi-Fi one rather than the cellular one because of internet costs, particularly abroad. Where Wi-Fi is often available.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shame was not what it seemed, 8 Sept. 2014
Delivered fast but very diss appointed was sold as 64g version got out box which was all labeled as a 64g iPad mini but turned on to find it memory was only 16g so don't know what to make of if . So getting refunded . Hard to think who is to blame shame.

5.0 out of 5 stars IPad mini is great, another good amazon warehouse deal., 10 Feb. 2015
Ian Cross (Pembrokeshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I picked up this from Amazon Warehouse Deals for £220 which I thought was excellent for 64gb. I have 2 iPads and I think they're great. Apple don't get everything right by any means but they have here. Amazon sometimes get a bad press because of marketplace sellers but I've learned that you can't go wrong if you buy something from amazon directly, especially with warehouse deals where you can get some excellent bargains. There were questions about where the product came from etc. But I knew I'd be fine if I got it from amazon. And it's proved to have been excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous, 24 May 2014
A wonderful item at a wonderful price! Thank you. I will be sure to recommend your site to others and already have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Now ipad addicted!, 18 Aug. 2013
Product as new. Incredibly easy to fire up and operate. Much better than the ipad in that it has all the same functionality and amazing technology, but is light as a feather and truly portable.

2.0 out of 5 stars BUYER BEWARE!, 13 Feb. 2014
I bought this from the seller Great Value Gadgets. This is REFURBISHED USA stock, not regular stock you'd pick up at somewhere like Curry's. I am very disappointed this was not made clear on the page. Returning, as another item (same price) seems to list the non-refurbished model number. From research refurbished models seem to have FD in the part number (but I could be wrong about that).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Sept. 2014
Great product, a nice size for putting in your bag and taking out with you

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Sept. 2014
Great item, quick delivery, highly reccomend seller, many thanks.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›