5.0 out of 5 stars I love it
I was so pleased to finaly receive my retro flag for my IPhone 5...
My Phone looks cool now ..
Published on 1 April 2013 by jennifer leigh sørensen

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as the image shows
I was disappointed when I received this as the image of the case just shows a union jack flag but when it arrived it has the wording 'Keep Calm and Carry On' with the crown. very tacky, I wouldn't have ordered it if it had shown that on the image or mentioned it was there.
Published on 13 May 2013 by Mrs Gill Laidler

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as the image shows, 13 May 2013
This review is from: Vintage Union Jack Flag Case for Apple iPhone 5 5G - Retro Hard Plastic Back Phone Cover + 2 Screen Protectors (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Small, 12 April 2013
The order was delivered in time. However the case turned out to be small for my iphone 5. I do not recommend u to buy this.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful product, 3 April 2013
Looks good, but once on the phone, is impossible to get back off, and with sharp corners, ended up scratching my brand new iPhone because of it. Had to actually break the thing to get it off the phone, so unless you're planning on having this on your phone permanently or want it for a single use only, don't waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, 1 April 2013
I was so pleased to finaly receive my retro flag for my IPhone 5...
My Phone looks cool now ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 29 Mar. 2013
ΕΙΜΑΙ ΠΟΛΥ ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΗΜΕΝΟΣ ΑΠΟ ΤΗΝ ΑΓΟΡΑ ΠΟΥ ΕΚΑΝΑ ΚΑΙ ΘΑ ΣΑΣ ΞΑΝΑΠΡΟΤΙΜΗΣΩ! ΠΟΙΟΤΗΚΑ ΕΙΝΑΙ ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΚΑΛΟ! ΕΥΧΑΡΙΣΤΩ ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ!