4.0 out of 5 stars drop and charge
useful item for charging mobile, easy to use and it works through my mobile cover I bought also through amazon
Published 17 months ago by Paul

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so easy after all
I am using this Qi charger for a Nexus4 and I must say it is not easy to use with this phone. It has to be placed on a certain place for it to work!! So you can't really move it by say tapping the screen since when you move the phone the charging becomes unstable. And combined with the face that it is placed flat and not in an angle even to check your phone makes it...
Published 9 months ago by Vasilis BiLLy

4.0 out of 5 stars drop and charge, 24 Feb 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect! no wires for on the 'Go' charging, 12 May 2013
Hemant Patel (Addiscombe, Surrey United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I wasn't sure about induction charging or how fast the phone would charge. I'm totally sold on this charger and have now invested in a second charger for work and when I'm traveling. Best of all is not having to worry about cables. The power supply is a bit big for my liking but overall I love just having to place the phone on the charging plate and picking it up on the fly! Speed of charging is good as well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin..., 7 April 2013
L. Ritchie (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This is a very handy piece of kit. Come home, drop phone on plate and off it goes charging. Plays a little tune to let you know its charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars DT-900 Wireless Charger, 1 Oct 2013
Fizzy (United Kingdom, London) - See all my reviews
Does what it's meant to do, it's a shame it doesn't come with a normal Micro USB to plug into the Wireless device, but still good, as it does what it's meant to do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 19 Sep 2013
I'm using this to charge my Samsung Galaxy S4. Works like a dream. Charges from 0% - 100% on an overnight charge. It would get 5 stars but I have to place my phone slightly towards the top of the charger to get it to work, however this is something that I can live with!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant buy., 9 April 2013
Perfect for charging my Nokia Lumia, easy to use and very nice design. Use it very often and it comes in very handy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 4 April 2013
John "John Neilson" (Tidworth, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I bought two of these, one for home and one for work and I am so glad that I did. No more having to fiddle around with getting the micro-USB cable connected. I just place my phone onto the charger plate which I have where I would normally leave the phone at home/work.

Really simply to set up - just the plug, cable and charger plate. The cable is really long too at 1.8m so you should have no problems at all connecting it to a power source.

The plate is eye catching thanks to the colour - got it to match my yellow phone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Get one!, 19 Dec 2012
OK, it is an expensive and totally unneccesary accessory, so why 5 stars? Well, it is so convenient! Micro USB connectors are a bit fiddly especially in low light so just put the phone on this plate and it charges - only slightly slower than a wired connection. My iPhone owning friends are so jealous and that alone makes it great value!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trouble free charging, 11 Mar 2013
If you are wondering whether to buy a Nokia phone - this could tip the balance. Keep this plate plugged in and simply park the phone on it when not in use and it is always charged up ready to go. Today's smart phones are battery hungry so the convenience of this cannot be over-stated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 May 2014
KC Gustafson (Uxbridge, UK) - See all my reviews
Works great, charges through a case, not to fiddly to get the charging loops aligned. Now the single most useful accessory for my phone. Must have for Nokia owners.