5.0 out of 5 stars The best there is!
Take it from a pro: it just does not get better than this.

I'm a retired airline pilot and have been travelling my whole life, all over the place. And I was always issued top of the Samsonite range from my employer, I have gone through more of those than I care to remember.

The other big name among airline crew, Travelpro, is of similar quality,...
Published 20 months ago by Jan H. Maaso

2.0 out of 5 stars Too floppy when empty!
Got one before going to Thailand:
- Liked: the separate covers over the top and bottom compartments and the pockets on one of those covers.
- Disliked: the way it falls over when empty and stood on end, and then tries to slide across the floor - that really bugged me and I could not live with it!

Sent it back before use, and bought something else!
Published 14 months ago by John E. Allen

5.0 out of 5 stars The best there is!, 22 Oct. 2013
Take it from a pro: it just does not get better than this.

The other big name among airline crew, Travelpro, is of similar quality, which is pretty good; these will all stand up to heavy use.

But the Eastpak is just better. I have never had a suitcase with better wheels than the Eastpak in my life, it rolls along so super smooth and quiet. The design is uncluttered and simple too, there is nothing much to break, jam or get stuck. This thing is just made right.

That being said, if you do not find an Eastpak that is the right size or have the right features for you, by all means, do take a look at the competition.

But for top notch build and bang for the buck? Go with the Eastpak.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit., 2 Nov. 2010
Great piece of Kit. I use it for work to transport heavy lever arch files and books and I recently used it on holiday for a road trip. It took some battering but stood up to it all. The wheel are good and sturdy, smooth and quiet. I've had other wheeled luggage that was noisy but this bag is wonderfully quiet.

My only criticisms are that the flaps that separate the two compartments do not have a means to be neatly tucked away when they are not zipped shut, instead they are left flapping about or getting in the way when they are not being used. It's not a big criticism and does not effect the overall functionality of this bag. My other criticism (more of an advice point than a criticism really) is that you have to be careful about how weight is distributed between the two compartments when you pack otherwise the bag will topple over from it's upright position if left standing.

Overall - I really like this bag. It's functional, attractive and I have no reservations at all about recommending it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb luggage., 7 May 2014
I've had the smaller of these cases for several years now as cabin baggage and recently purchased the 78 litre size. It has two full sized and zipped inner compartments (one in each half when the case is open).The adjustable straps mean that you can adjust the depth of the case if it's not full so that the contents don't flop about all over the place. The zips and handle are sturdy, whilst the wheels are so smooth you hardly know you're pulling anything. They are, nevertheless extremely robust when used over rough terrain. A wonderful piece of luggage with a 30 year guarantee.

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 1 Dec. 2013
Very strong and well made with lots of space for the size. Very easy to carry. The colour is lovely

5.0 out of 5 stars Eastpak Transfer M wheeled case, 21 July 2013
Excellent product. Bought two of these and we call them "tardis cases" as they seem to take everything we need with room to spare. Silent wheels and easy to use extending handle plus two other handles make travel easy. The two straps for tightening are very useful as well. Internal zipped compartments and pocket for odds and ends are all very useful as well. Large external zipped pocket takes newspaper and A4 paperwork so is handy at airports.
They don't fold completely flat but take up less space than conventional wheelie luggage when stored.
No problems with either case so far.
Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 26 Mar. 2014
I have several other Eastpak cases and they all integrate well e.g. I have a leather briefcase test sirs neatly on the handle of this bag. Very capacious. The only downside is that the bag needs to be relatively full to stand up properly I.e. Being soft sided, it needs plenty in it to sit squarely on the floor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, 20 July 2014
D. C. Bevan - See all my reviews
These bags are great. They hold more than you would think. The two halves both have a cover to hold everything in place as you close them.

Handle and wheels seem very good. They are very easy to manage even when full.

We also bough the large version and it will hold two of the mediums if you are looking for a set. Makes storage very easy if your short on space.

5.0 out of 5 stars This fits the bill nicely and it seems well made and reasonably sturdy, 19 Aug. 2014
I wanted a light weight suitcase with split/separate compartments to make packing easier. This fits the bill nicely and it seems well made and reasonably sturdy, but only time and a few airport trips will prove how hard wearing it is. The size is perfect for longer trips without being too big to risk exceeding baggage allowances.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case, 19 April 2015
Matthew Beatham (Lancashire) - See all my reviews
Great case. Nicely built, stitching seems sound and seems ready to take a beating. I travel a lot, I'm away almost every week so my cases take a bit of hammer and this seems like it will stand up well. It has done well over the last few months and the fact that it is split into two compartments makes it very useful for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars well made, compact design, smooth movement, 14 Jun. 2014
J. Smith "Jackie Smith" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
just as I was assured, this Eastpak product does not disappoint. Well made, excellent strong materials, wheels & handle smooth running, meets flight luggage max measurement requirements, looks cool (love the matt canvas fabric); lightweight.
Postage FREE! quick delivery. No hassle. many thanks!