Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn more Shop now Shop now

Colour Name: Back To Brown|Change
Price:£60.00 - £206.84

on 10 July 2014
I have been travelling a lot for business for the last 20 years, although usually for 2 nights, no more. This suitcase is perfect for that.

Using the straps to tighten the suitcase makes most skeptical check-in people look at it and immediately declare it okay, seeing as it's rather thin most of the time.

I put the heavies, like a pair of shoes, chargers (for laptop, phone, toothbrush, camera batteries), my own headphones I need as an interpreter, electric toothbrush and non-liquid make-up in the bottom part of the suitcase. Clothes go in the top compartment. In between the two separate compartments I have my laptop and bag with liquids. So handy when going through security to not have to search for those but just pull them out...

Being able to tighten it up like this one is means the top part of the suitcase is not stiff. Still, the plastic bits attached to it on the wheels side are well placed and sturdy enough to make the suitcase stand up quite securely.

The wheels are the quietest I have had on any suitcase yet. In fact, they are nearly silent. Excellent for not making a nuisance of/drawing attention to myself when walking the streets late at night.

Needless to say, the colour is lovely and so unique, nobody could possibly mistake my suitcase for theirs. :-)
on 29 May 2015
This case was far more money than I wanted to pay but great reviews and 30yr guarantee won me over (my old cases are so battered). Overall I'm really pleased with my case and glad I chose this one, though its not perfect.

I especially like the two handle heights, perfect for taller people. The clam shell division is excellent and although I have been dubious about how much I can squeeze in, I have been pleasantly surprised each time to find it fits and zips up. One complaint is that the handle system takes up a lot of space in the back half of the case which can be inconvenient, I try to fill the narrow spaces with chargers, shoes and toiletries. There is a handy little pocket on the outer side of the division, items can be placed between the divided sides and also, if your zips are at the top, you can access the clam divisions without having to open up whole case, again really handy. Front pocket is pretty useless if case is full and has a narrow opening, OK for paperwork, passport that's about it. Side straps are great for reducing bulk and I suspect necessary for balance.

I find the case well balanced and stands fine (even when I'm sure it shouldn't) but I do make sure I put all the heavy stuff in the back and fasten the side straps. I can get a few nights clothes in front, toiletries, shoes, laptop and couple of A4 notebooks in back, no room for more books though because of handle being in the way. I commute to uni which is what I bought this case for so its a bit disappointing that I have to carry all my books separately, especially since I can't balance a book bag on top like I could with my old cases.

Can't agree about wheels being quiet, mine definitely aren't. It generally doesn't wobble but I've tipped or spun it a few times when walking. Its incredibly light, in fact I'm sure it makes the contents lighter too! Easy to grab and sturdy handles. Lovely colour and looks really smart.

Would have liked it to be a bit bigger, but guess its future-proofed against ever shrinking cabin bag sizing and its fine for my needs as an overnight bag. I looked at the next size up and compared it against my existing cases but seemed too big for short trips. I had hoped my daughter and I would be able to use this one case for weekend trips to family and friends, but its definitely too small for that. I'm very tempted to buy the next size up too but trying to justify the cost.
on 25 August 2014
Bought this to replace a case with a broken handle, delivered promptly the next day a little annoying not to get a delivery time.
and so far its been used and both hold baggage and cabin baggage on 4/5 trips inc trips to Eygpt and Canada.
No problems so far but the handle only seems as strong as the case it replaced so I'm not sure if it will last for its 30 years warranty. We especially like the 2 compartments enabling a his and hers when packing and the bright red colour makes it stand out on baggage reclaim. The side straps help you compress the case down to the required airline size.
on 5 December 2012
As title really. Eastpak give you a 30 YEAR guarantee with their luggage and bags. And from what I have read they actually stand by this and have excellent Customer Service. The only other baggage company that does this, as far as I know, is Jansport.

I bought on a lightning deal for £39.99 - according to my maths - over 30 years that works out at £1.30 a year. Alternatively 2.5 Pence a week.

In anyone's book that has to be value - doesn't it? Do you even bend down for a discarded penny or 2 Pence piece?

I certainly don't in public!!

A great buy IMO
on 17 November 2015
I love this little case - I can fit in a lot more than I would have thought as it just pads out a little more. It's very robust - I've put it in hold and everything in there was safe (the bottom part is structured so any breakables/hard items in there, and the top part is softer so clothes and materials in that part). It's also slim enough to squeeze in front of me on a train seat or bus seat as well so I can keep it with me when I need to. Would recommend this for anyone looking for a small but robust case, suitable for up to a week's break I think, although I use it mostly for work trips.
on 2 October 2014
After my last suitcase broke (after 3 years of use) I decided to buy this one because I have an Eastpak backpack for almost 5 years now that is just as good as new, even though I use it a lot and usually carry a lot of weight. So I really trust the brand and the quality of the materials used, their things are very resistant – and you can perceive it when you see and touch it, it's very thick and well finished.

I read some reviews saying the space was not so great, and I have to say I am very happy with it. I recently travelled for a week using only this suitcase and everything fit just fine, and the bag still fit as Ryanair cabin luggage. Sure, space in suitcases really depend on how you organise it – I learned long ago some very effective tricks to save space while packing and I always use them... Still, I can't complain about the size and internal space. I also find the outside pocket very useful specially to carry books or A4 size documents without damaging them.

Also it's very comfortable to carry and the wheels don't make too much noise, which is great.

Downside: the bag does have some problems standing on its own depending on how full is it. It's the only thing I would change.
on 14 October 2014
Excellent greedy little cabin luggage case; lightweight with two handles for easy lifting. Packing is simple as the case opens in half so no guddling through piles of clothes etc., to the bottom if you need to find something quickly. One of m best buys.
on 24 April 2014
This small suitcase fits overhead in trains. The quality is excellent as the material is good, the handle moves in and out smoothly and the wheels are robust and do not make much noise unlike some cases. Always buy this make now.
on 16 April 2013
This is a great bag, not only is a fabulous colour but really light, good wheels and holds loads for what it is. has a double height for the handle which is good for tall/short people and if you are in a busy area to keep it close to you. I rarely use it via the handles but it's handy when lifting off the conveyor belt etc. Top handle is super helpful.
Inside it's pretty simple, there is only a very small pocket on the side that can't hold too much. Probably mostly use it for change or keys. There are two elastic straps inside to hold it all in place.
Side pocket on the outside is very small, it can just hold my oyster card (credit card size)
Front pocket is has a flap over the zip (which is REALLY handy for weather) but slightly too small to put a notebook, can just fit my ipad if the stuff in my bag is flat.

BUT, highly recommend for the price and size it's perfect. Also fine with Ryanair and EasyJet.
on 16 May 2014
I haven't been traveling without this suitcase ever since I bought it. The size and the arrangement of the compartments is highly practical, also you can put your laptop into the middle or in the front pocket as well - both within easy reach, I love the fact that you can make it as thick or as thin as you require especially with some airlines limiting the width of your luggage. I also like the wheels being so quiet - no noise as you pull them along. The ruggedness of the materials is also very good.