4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product
Published on 29 Dec. 2012 by layle

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot but not practical
Published 18 months ago by Biddy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, 29 Dec. 2012
These boots are great for the snow, ice and rain. Having suffered cold feet in the early snow fall of December I decided to invest in some snow boots. These not only give you good traction on the snow and ice but keep your feet warm and toasty. The sole is really thick and you can feel the grip when you walk. I am really pleased with these and because they are waterproof have ventured out in the terrential rain storms recently with no problems of leakage.

The only issue is the laces are very long and keep coming undone and I have nearly tripped up on a few occasions so you need to make sure that they are tied really tightly or tucked into the boot to secure them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snow Boots., 11 Mar. 2013
Bought just in time as more snow has arrived. I have two pairs now I was so impressed with the quality and comfort.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfort & Warmth, 22 July 2013
K. Goddard (uk) - See all my reviews
These are quite simply the most comfortable snow boot I have ever worn. Survived -17 without even noticing that I had spent the day on my feet in cold wet snow!

4.0 out of 5 stars Would be 5 stars if they weren't so hard to get on!, 14 Nov. 2013
N. Timpson "La_La" (Fleet, Hants) - See all my reviews
Had my eye on these for years.
Finally ordered them and they are beautiful. Great quality boit.

My only issue is that I find them really a fight to get on!
Steer clear if you have high arches!
Both the too opening, and the ankle are pretty narrow.
(I removed the superfluous lace around the top and snipped the stitching in the furry liner to enable easier entry... bit of a faff but did the trick!)

You may also struggle if you have wide feet, as the boot itself is not very generous width wise.

Apart from this though they are gorgeous boots, and my adjustments have done the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Boots, 21 Oct. 2013
This is my second pair of Hi Tec St Moritz Boots , I do a lot of walking and live in a rural area , my first pair lasted for two winters non stop wearng. The are comfortable keep your feet dry and are excellent value. I would recommend these boots.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots for the cold, 20 Jan. 2013
I've had these boots for a few years and they are brrrilliant. You can wear them with bare feet and they still keep your feet warm. I really tested them on a trip to Poland and they kept my feet warm and dry. You know when you go out playing in the snow and it's the pain of cold feet that makes you stop playing- well not any more. I can stay out all day in these and stay warm and comfortable. And they are comfortable to walk in. You need to make sure they aren't tight obviously but I think they're spacious. Get a pair if you want warm feet in the cold weather!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy and stylish boots!, 16 Sept. 2013
Took them away with us to wear in the evening when wandering around the locality in the snow. Lovely and warm, and looked the part too!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boot but not practical, 1 Dec. 2013
Boots were absolutely beautiful just like all reviews said. Would've loved to have kept them but had to return. They were difficult to get on like stated but still would have kept them as so lovely. But material was very hard, especially around ankles so made boot too uncomfortable to wear. Also they were very tight fitting around legs so would not have been able to tuck jeans etc inside. Shame :-(

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely boots, 17 Feb. 2014
As mentioned by some other reviewers, these boots are a little snug fitting. I got a size up from usual and they are lovely, just big enough for the thick socks and ok with the thin socks too. Comfy, warm and survived a week away in particularily sodden conditions with no discolouration, leaks or damage. I will definitely be getting another pair in the purple. Well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking and comfy, 2 Feb. 2013
Ms. Z. Ford (uk) - See all my reviews
Good looking boot and comfy. only difficulty is description doesn't tell you that the boot doesn't open up in the traditional way. So you have to slide your foot down the tube and round the corner of the ankle. tricky if you have a high arched foot.