on 18 January 2013
Great for energising with some amazing iconic rock anthems. Great for a trip down memory lane or for the younger rock enthusiast.
on 19 August 2013
Very rarely can I buy a compilation album where I don't want to skip at least one in every two or three songs. On a recent long car journey this played pretty much straight through and I think I only ended up skipping 2 or 3 songs at most. Mostly because they're not my taste, but I know why they were included and others would like them. This whole series of albums has done well in choosing songs that defined those eras. No scraping the bottom of the barrel here!
on 3 January 2013
purchased as a xmas present and recipient happy with the choice of cd. Good driving sounds and value for money.
on 29 December 2012
Not really a duff song on this cd. well worth listening to,you could sing along to all the songs , great.
on 26 December 2012
I have previous I & II and this brings even more Anthems - brilliant mix of cross decade classic Hits
on 5 December 2012
This is a great album as soon as i saw it advertised wanted it. Good sing along album. Thank you .
on 16 December 2012
This album arrived very fast. As it was bought as an Xmas gift, I can't comment on the music .
on 13 January 2013
Bought as a christmas present for my son in law he has it on all the time so must like it
on 2 February 2015
Favourite Tracks: Black Betty (Ram Jam), I Was Made for Lovin' You (Kiss) - CD1, Mannish Boy (Muddy Waters), I Only Have Eyes For You (Art Garfunkel) - CD2, What a Fool Believes (The Doobie Brothers) and Free Bird (Lynyrd Skynyrd) - CD3. Brilliant edition to American Anthems II 3 CDs which I have.
on 1 January 2013