5.0 out of 5 stars addictive
Enjoyed this second book in the series good continuation of the story of the lives of the weredragons loved the stories didn't want them to end
Published on 13 Jan. 2013 by Ms Karen A. Royal

I haven't read the prequel trilogy and probably won't having read the first two in this trilogy.

Published on 9 April 2013 by MrVento21

3.0 out of 5 stars Extremely Frustrating yet I do want to read the next one......just., 9 April 2013
This review is from: A Day of Dragon Blood (Dragonlore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)

The concept is fantastic, human warriors shifting into 50 foot dragons...... The problem is they suck! This is what makes the first two books so frustrating. The first book I struggled to finish as the Vir Requis who were portrayed as awesome warriors come fierce dragons just get slaughtered so easily, throughout the whole book they are absolutely useless. Barely a heroic figure among them nor some sort of well fought victory....no they were saved by a flying rock man/being that eats fire?!

Having read the first book I then started the second and it showed a lot more promise, setting a fantastic plot where the Vir Requis are more prepared with dragon armour and well built tunnel systems etc etc only to be absolutely useless again!

One thing I don't understand is where did all the phoenixes go after the first book? The end makes out like they retreated, like there were still a decent number left yet there's not one in the second book? Solina is still alive so why does she not morph into a Phoenix occasionally/ when she needs to?!

In both books the enemy is more or less completely unbeatable, the Vir Requis completely outnumbered and cowering in caves and tunnels so what do I expect in the third book?

I will read the third book having invested so much time reading the first two and I bought the trilogy in one download so I already have it. I just really hope that something good happens, an awesome plot with the good guys getting one up on the bad guys at least once!

So please stars, may the third book be an epic end to a so far frustrating read.

5.0 out of 5 stars addictive, 13 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Brilliant Story, 27 Dec. 2012
This review is from: A Day of Dragon Blood (Dragonlore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
The second of the series this continues on and immerses the reader in all the action. Will certainly read further books by this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 2 Feb. 2013
This review is from: A Day of Dragon Blood (Dragonlore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
A brilliant read could not put down in total suspense all the way through cant wait for the next instalment
Hurry please .

3.0 out of 5 stars Tried and tested., 22 Nov. 2012
This review is from: A Day of Dragon Blood (Dragonlore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
So. Yet another unwinnable battle for the Vir Requis. And yet, I was unable to put it down. I devoured it in a day. This book was slightly unusual to the rest, but I won't include spoilers.

I do find some of the characters two-dimensional. Solina for one. And to be honest, I have no faith in Elethor as a king; and if I cannot, how can the Vir Requis?? But as reader we have more insight into his mind.

The descriptions of the battles were quick, fast-paced; dragging you swooping as a dragon along side them. I will continue reading this series.

I just wish someone would kill Solina now please.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it., 8 Dec. 2012
This review is from: A Day of Dragon Blood (Dragonlore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Very readable. a bit more fun & fantasy. More laoughable and funny, Did not want to put it down. Thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Repetative, 19 Jun. 2013
This review is from: A Day of Dragon Blood (Dragonlore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I would not recommend this to anyone! I was totally taken in by the initial blurb but found it to be shallow and very repetative. Possibly OK for an eight year old but as a fantary novel was totally unbelievable or credible, the suspension of disbelief did not come into it! Did I say it was repetitive?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 8 July 2013
This review is from: A Day of Dragon Blood (Dragonlore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
I WANT THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!! It is a great story with brilliant words but some of the unkind words but still a breath taking book that people would love! (I get there excited we I start to read the book)

3.0 out of 5 stars Same old same old, 18 Nov. 2012
Every single one of Daniel's books in his Requiem and Dragonlore series has followed the same story line. A new creature emerges which the dragons are hopeless to fight. First there was the griffins, then the nightshades... then the mimics... then the phoenixes and now these superior in almost every way dragons. Personally, I'm getting slightly bored with all the hopeless wars that the Vir Requis somehow manage to win, most of the time with the help of a magical device an ancient scroll hidden away hinted to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 23 April 2014
This review is from: A Day of Dragon Blood (Dragonlore Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
Another chance to follow the lives and fates of the characters so familiar to any of us who are avid followers of this author. He's managed to yet again produce another excellent book.