on 29 July 2013
Headset very light weight, easy to operate and very easy to pair with my Blackberry. For the price paid you can't ask for anything else.
on 24 May 2014
First class product.It was easy to connect to my smartphone and ready for use in minutes.I havebeen told that my conversations sound clearer than by using my phone on its own.
Would thoroughly recommend.
on 1 September 2012
Do not buy!! Spend the extra and get a plantronic or jawbone. The iner ease bit is massive making it painful to wear longer than 10 mins and courses pain when trying to use the answer button
on 28 July 2013
Excellent headset can't really go wrong with Jabra always seem to do well and this one is no exception, recommended..
on 19 November 2013
Unpacked this little gem and charged it for about 25 minutes, so it comes with a partial charge, which is expected. Most people will just plug in and start using straight away, I guess Lipo batteries are not as prone to life span issues. The suggested flat to full recharge time is 2 hours, I've not tested this.

The unit seems well constructed but does feel a little plasticy (with good reason, it's plastic) but that helps keep the weight down, you don't want a heavy old thing hanging off your ear. The single button has a good feel to it.

The only issue I have and hence the four stars is the comfort. It's fine for an avergae phone call, but after 30 minutes of so it rests just so against the ear that is starts to ache.

UPDATE: Feb 2014
While this seemed to be very good at first, after a few months of use I have started get complaints that I cannot be heard. The sound quality is very poor and I have to fail back to the phones internal mic and speakers before anyone can hear me. There is also a echo generated by it on many occasions. I think I'll be returning it, if I can find the box.
on 13 May 2013
I bought this because it was cheap and I needed a headset quickly. what a wonderful surprise when I got it. Very good quality, very comfortable and easy to use. The only slight complaint is that I personally would have liked a little more volume, but I'm probably a bit deaf. I love it.
on 27 January 2014
Overall - it works just fine, is the right size, the right shape, I have big ears so it fits in my ear very neatly - people with small ears might have difficulty, but I have had none - it sits firmly in my ear, quite comfortable.
The plastic support thingy that hooks around your ear that you can see in the pictures is detachable, and so I actually dont use it for simplicity's sake, since in my case it works fine without it - like an earphone, only no wires (and cooler truth be told).
The battery lasts for a good long while, every two weeks or so I have to recharge it, until then the headset is perfectly fine.
on 16 March 2014
Always found jabra to provide good clear sound and this no exception . Only real grumble is no soft ear rubber just hard plastic . So its not the most comfortable to wear for long
on 13 January 2016
I brought this product for my dad for xmas he was fed up with using a head phone set in the car and having wires every where so this is great for that,
When I call him the sound is great although he says he finds it better for signal when it's in his right ear (closer to the window) battery is good too he has had this item since xmas and hasn't had to charge it again yet so brilliant,
The only reason I haven't given this product 5 stars is because when it arrived to me the box was battered even though the product was in perfect working order.
Bought this for my severely disabled son, as he finds it difficult to hold a phone when he is out and about, and he feels safer with the phone out of sight too.