Published 18 months ago by Nightreader89

Published 4 months ago by rachel

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Does nothing that it says on the tin... But its the best glue ive used, 2 Dec. 2013
This review is from: 7ml Transparent Glue False Fake Eyelashes Natural Extensions Makeup Thick (Misc.)
Did take a while to arrive, but works perfectly as eyelash glue. The instructions are useless and dont make sense at all - have a read and have a giggle - but if you're buying this ill assume you know how to use eyelash glue properly, apply then wait until its dried a little and sticky to touch. Kept my light lashes on all day, changed into night lashes around 6pm and by 8pm had to apply a little in the corners of my eyes, but my eyes were watering all night so i reckon it would have held if they werent streaming with tears from the cold wind lol. Ill buy this again and again. No allergic reaction, although please do test it on yourself AWAY from your eyes first just to be sure, as you should with all new products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, 27 Nov. 2013
This glue was absolutely brilliant! Especially for the cost of it, I would highly recommend! I used for individual lashes, and they held really well!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best glue for false eyelashes, 17 Feb. 2014
K. woodward (UK) - See all my reviews
I buy this all the time. I sometimes wear false eyelashes when I go out and mostly wear them performing in shows.
This glue is clear and strong. My eyelashes have stayed on all day and evening. It is especially good as even when your sweating (which happens to me on stage all the time) they stay firmly on, without even a hint of starting to come off.
Definitely recommend to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 11 May 2014
For the price of this product you cant go wrong, its been great its a strong glue, my lashes stay on all night which is a plus because there is nothing worse than finding out you've only got one eyelash on by the time you get home. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 8 May 2014
This is an absolutely amazing product, it's one of the best eyelash glues I have ever used & it also had superfast delivery xx

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Glue Ever!!, 22 April 2014
I bought this by chance and have never looked back!!

Lashes stay on all night (although the corners of the lashes sometimes have a life of their own) but honestly for the price you cant go wrong!

3.0 out of 5 stars Instructions are the most hilarious thing I Have read in years!! 😂, 24 Jan. 2015
This glue came with some lashes I ordered on Amazon, after reading the instructions 3 times it dawned on me that its infact meant for giving Asian women the illusion of an eyelid! The 'Y' shaped stick had me quite stumped that's for sure! I really can't get the lashes to stick but am leaning towards the fact the lashes are the problem not the glue, as my eyelids are still sticking together when I blink as I sit here without lashes on!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, 8 Sept. 2014
Takes ages to dry but really good for false eyelashes. They dont move at all xx

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth it, 4 July 2014
Awful, doesn't work

4.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 4 July 2014
This glue is very good and the brush lets you put it on the eyelash easier however the glue doesn't dry for a long time and sticks to you fingers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›