5.0 out of 5 stars really good fit
I have problems finding bikinis that fit so i got this in a 32f and found it fits really well,and i am not falling out ,i am actually looking forward to my holiday as this year i can wear a bikini that fits :)the delivery was really quick and i would buy of this seller again
Published 22 months ago by aileen

3.0 out of 5 stars 34GG??
I got this for myself and had read previous reviews about the cup being small so i kept that in mind and added a cup size when ordering.. Good job i did, it only just fits!
Published 17 months ago by Jacinta

3.0 out of 5 stars 34GG??, 27 Nov. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars nice but size does not fi, 10 July 2013
The quality is very good, however the size is totally wrong for me. I usually get a 36E and it was very small in this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars really good fit, 19 Jun. 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor Hook at the back, 5 Sept. 2014
I bought this bikini set & was truly impressed with the fit & style but sadly the hook at the back just snapped (poor quality plastic I guess) I have looked everyewhere to get the hook replaced no luck .... guess Its no use for me :(