5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this ski suit
Bought the 11-12 year old size for my 9 1/2 year old daughter to try and get two or three seasons use.

They are a bit long in the legs (as expected) and we had to add some elastic between the shoulder straps to keep them slipping off (as expected). If you buy the correct size then I would not expect to have either problem.

The quality is good, we are...
Published 8 months ago by Les Houches

3.0 out of 5 stars Size of the pants not quite right.
Published 9 months ago by Mari Hellman

3.0 out of 5 stars Size of the pants not quite right., 27 Mar 2014
Got the size 13-14 years for my 12 year old son, jacket was perfect (probably goes next year as well as expected), but the trousers were way to short from crutch to waist. The shoulder straps were also quite short, which made the situation worse. I liked the jacket and it was good value even on its own, so checked crutch to waist measurements with Trespass customer service and ordered ski pants in sizes 12 and 14 and both were fine! The pants in this ski suit were just wrong sized; no where near to fit 13-14 year olds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy with this ski suit, 13 April 2014

The quality is good, we are currently skiing in hot weather 20c, so cold weather performance has not being tested, but they are certainly resistant to rain as one very wet day proved.

For the current price you cant go wrong. Highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 4 Jan 2014
very snug and warm, the jacket is maybe a bit on the small side as this fits my 5 yr old granddaughter who admittedly is tall but not as tall as age 9 .

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality ski suit, 18 Aug 2014
A. Pritchard (Pays de Galles) - See all my reviews
Good quality ski suit, however very large so had to be returned. I ordered the 7-8 for my 7 year old which looked massive on him. I ended up replacing it with Trespass Laguna snowsuit in 5-6 size which was better value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: Trespass Kids Chamonix Ski Suit (Sports Apparel)
I had been looking all over for a quality ski/snow jacket and trousers for my daughter, without spending a fortune. This ticks all the boxes and arrived quickly. Would recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., 10 May 2014
Totally water proof and comfortable. Great ski gear and totally met my expectation. Jacket can be worn in winter with other trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for my sons. Stylish and comfortable., 3 Dec 2013
Good fit and warm, as well as easy to spot your child on the ski slope. Would definitely recommend to others.

4.0 out of 5 stars Coverall good but very disappointed that on one pant leg missing ..., 25 Oct 2014
Coverall good but very disappointed that on one pant leg missing rivet. Unfortunately, I noticed it too late. Saw when we already put this jumpsuit daughter.

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality ski suit, 4 Nov 2014
good quality ski suit, however very large so had to be returned. I ordered the 2-3 for my 2 year old which looked massive on her.

5.0 out of 5 stars it was great.., 31 Oct 2014
Yes, it was great....she cant wait to hit the slops!!!!!