on 13 May 2013
Bad quality! Cracked diamond! I'm not sure de diamond is it real. (I haven't tested it.) I hope i will not have any problem with the refund.
Cracked diamond!
on 3 May 2013
very bad diamond discolerd yellow and had a crack in it. phoned up and got a secound ring just as bad
on 19 March 2015
I also bought this without reading reviews first, arrived and was all in good order very happy with purchase, sorry to hear about the people whos ring arrived damaged and I hope they got a worthy replacement elsewere!!!
on 28 October 2014
Purchased this product blindly without first reading the reviews. Admittedly if I did I would not of bothered but when it came couldn't be more satisfied.
on 1 August 2015
A good cute ring. Like the subtle style of it. Was exactly what i wanted pity the person wearing it never gave it back.
on 9 April 2015
High quality, exactly as in the picture. Next day delivery with prime + no cracks whatsoever. Recommended!
on 24 March 2015
Could not be more satisfied with the ring looks just like the picture
on 31 July 2015
Absolutely fantastic
on 30 September 2015
I bought this looked at the reviews but it come and I was very happy with it
on 28 August 2015
I didn't like it so I sent it back it wasn't wonted or needed