5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens
I have used these pens for Zentangling and they are really great. The colours are brilliant and vibrant. Be careful though, they can bleed through poor quality paper and feather.
Published 16 months ago by Emma L

3.0 out of 5 stars It all depends.
If you want to buy these sharpies to give color to you diary/notebook (like I did) and especially if diary/notebook is a moleskine you better look for something else because of the heavy bleedthrough. The markers may be perfect for any other material ( their colors are indeed vibrant) but not for paper.
Also, their ink has a very pungent smell and this may sound as...
Published 25 days ago by Miek

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 12 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Sharpie Ultra Fine Permanent Marker Assorted Colours - Pack of 12 (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpies, 13 Jan. 2014
Sharpies are fantastic quality. I have bought a pack of these before and loved them. I would recommend paying extra to get the sharpie brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 27 Jan. 2014
I would recommend this product, it has a great fine line tip and strong colour, postage was very quick and good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful colours, 30 Dec. 2013
Very quick delivery, lovely selection of colours, however they do vary depending on what you are writing on. I use them for work and have found them to be fantastic at helping me to organise things! Would defiantly reccomed

4.0 out of 5 stars Very fine line pens, 27 May 2014
Mrs. Gail Brewster (Doncaster UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
I bought these because I was trying to find a really fine writing and drawing tip and they worked out just right but a few of the paler colours dried out really quickly, I don't know if I got an old pack or if they are all prone to doing this but whilst they were working they were just right for the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpie Pens, 6 Jan. 2014
I would recommend these pens to any artist. They are smooth to use and work very well, which is why I have given a 5 star.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just received my new Sharpie fine permanent markers, 6 Aug. 2014
Just received my new Sharpie fine permanent markers. In the past I've avoided using Sharpies as I've been disappointed with the amount they bled on the page. However, these are just beautiful. The colours are so vibrant and bold, and I absolutely love the flow and consistency of the pen line. It's very important to me that the lines are even and smooth for my detailed and delicate style of work, and these certainly didn't disappoint. I think the assortment of colours provided is reasonable with a good variety.
As for the actual delivery, they were reasonably packaged in a cardboard envelope, and arrived in good time. A good buy for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars It all depends., 4 Feb. 2015
Also, their ink has a very pungent smell and this may sound as silly critisizm but if you suffer frequently from headaches or migraines there is no way you will be able to use these sharpies and enjoy them as you should, especially since they are not cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharpies for nail art, 27 July 2014
OMG these are totally what I needed. I'm in to nail art and after seeing nail art on Pinterest done with Sharpies I just had to give it a try. These have a really fine tip which is great for detail work. They dry quickly and when applied over nail polish alcohol will remove mistakes in a quick swipe (application on natural nails will cause staining, so I don't recommend for that).

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014