5.0 out of 5 stars loved it
This watch was for a present ,my friend loved it and i loved the price .nice box two perfect gift .
Published 7 months ago by Tracy High

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alright...
It doesnt perfectly fit around my wrist, as the strap is longer than I expected. The colour is more bright than it looks on the picture. Good value for money though.
Published 11 months ago by Gunel Guliyeva

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 8 Dec 2013
This review is from: Oasis Women's Quartz Watch with Gold Dial Analogue Display and Gold Bracelet B1107 (Watch)

1.0 out of 5 stars very beautiful but be careful with allergy's, 29 Nov 2013
J. martinho - See all my reviews
this is a very beautiful and bought it at a very good price but every-time my wife wears it it makes her allergy.

At first i thought it was because of the material but after a wile we checked against several other watches she uses and it was stainless steel like every other so it must be some kind of treatment that this watch doesn't have that every other watch has.

other then that is very good for people with small wrists, like my wife, but had to take out some of the "rings" of the bracelet.

Pro's:

Good looking
it's good for people with small wrists
good box
price

cons:
makes allergy so can't be wear for very long

3.0 out of 5 stars Its alright..., 7 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Delighted *****, 31 July 2013
Read the reviews and was put off by some of the negative reviews but took a chance as it was so cheap. Wow was I amazed when it arrived. Its perfect!. Could pass as a bracelet if you leave the extender on. The weight and colour are good, not cheap. I have a gucci that needs repairing and just wanted a replacement gold watch in the mean time...its AS nice as my gucci! Its a steal, buy it...

5.0 out of 5 stars elegant, 9 July 2013
I love it! Its a nice simple watch and stylish! Worth its price. Also, it arrived very quick! Im very pleased with it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Heavy, flimsy lock, 27 July 2013
What a waste of money. The watch although looks good, it is very heavy and on a women's wrist looks really massive. It is cheaply made, the lock is flimsy and keeps opening. This is the reason why the watch has fell off my wrist and the glass broke into pieces! So you can imagine how poorly it is made. The glass is broken, even though when it has landed on the floor I was sat on a sofa, so it was not like I have dropped it down from the 4th floor.
I am so disappointed. I should stick with Seconda, which I have lost earlier this month.....
In addition to b honest, I should request my money to be refunded.