5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and value for money
I bought this watch because it looked good, it's not too fussy and has a chunky wrist band, the price was pretty good too! It was delivered promptly. I wear this watch every day to work, it fits well and doesn't discolour my skin. I'm really pleased with this purchase.
Published 7 months ago by S Maisey

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead Batteries!
First watch arrived, dead battery. Returned it and another was shipped out. Dead battery again.
Duff watches from what I can tell. Disappointing.
Published 3 months ago by H. Keeling

5.0 out of 5 stars stylish and value for money, 20 Jan 2014
This review is from: Oasis Women's Quartz Watch with Silver Dial Analogue Display and Silver Bracelet B1106 (Watch)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 28 Aug 2013
I have seen reviews for similar products which criticise the length of the bracelet which they had to pay to have shortened but despite having a fairly small wrist it fitted just right. The clasp is rather stiff but will probably loosen up with use.
The face is pretty small & could be clearer but will serve its purpose as a watch for smarter occasions

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead Batteries!, 6 May 2014
H. Keeling "hannkeel" (UK,) - See all my reviews
Duff watches from what I can tell. Disappointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's watch, 11 April 2014
The Product arrived very quickly and the outer packing was very adequate. The product looks like the illustration and was in a very attractive box. I am pleased with the product as seen so far, will need to see how it wears

1.0 out of 5 stars Shocking service!, 4 April 2014
2 watches arrive both not working . Wouldn't you think the staff at Amazon would check it before it's despatched ? So unhappy with the service. So no watch so I'm going to revert to the old fashioned shopping and visit my local jewellers and give them my custom .

5.0 out of 5 stars good buy, great value., 30 Jan 2014
So impressed i bought another one for a present. Very stylish. Great. Looks very classy, goes with any outfit for any occaision.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple silver but too big, 17 May 2013
Simple and solid silver watch. I was expecting a more matte appearance but do not mind the shine. Too big for my Mum's wrist (who I bought the watch for), but hopefully can be easily amended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Looking, 19 Mar 2013
Mrs. Carole Wellings "WHICH only buyer" (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This watch did not state that I would have to pay 5 to get the band altered to fit my wrist! I have managed with it being too big.

1.0 out of 5 stars the strap is much too big for the watch, 25 Sep 2013
I would like to return it but I am having difficulty with my printer so cannot print out the form you wish me to fill in. Is there any other way I can return it? Thank you.
Rose Marshall