on 3 November 2013
The first time I used this, I carefully set the torque to the required setting and tightened up the bolt on my car brake caliper. It snapped the bolt! I checked the setting and did a test by hooking up a bolt in my engineering vice. The torque wrench was locked solid and not doing what it was supposed to do at all.

It's a poor quality tool so don't waste your money!!! Pay a bit extra is my advice and don't by Draper - Made in Taiwan - says it all.
on 20 March 2014
I bought this 10 to 80 Newton Metre Torque Wrench for use on more modern cars where space is often limited. It does the job, the micrometer adjustment is clear. Over most of the range the sound and feel is good. When set to near the bottom of the range the feel is not as positive as I would like, so it is best to do some practice before using.
on 13 January 2016
I purchased this torque wrench to tighten a nut on a hub which I was hesitant about doing by feel. The unit arrived and looked perfectly good and sturdy enough and the lock nut and sleeve were able to be rotated to allow the specific torque setting to be set prior to use. I went ahead and set the torque setting very low and proceeded to tighten up the nut and found that it didn't click over!!! The result was a stripped delicate thread and hours of effort to remove the damaged nut, then came the expense of paying someone to build up a shaft, cut new threads and then assemble correctly. This piece of equipment did not function as designed, it failed at the first hurdle and cost me a fortune repairing exactly what I was trying to avoid by purchasing it in the first place. Steer clear of this junk.
on 28 November 2013
I bought this about 18 months ago, and have hardly used it, I tried to use it the other day to do up a clutch pressure plate bolt to 10nm the bolt snapped before it 'clicked' I tested it with a bolt in a vice and no matter what torque you set it to it would snap a bolt before clicking, however the 'click' worked counter clockwise, meaning it is totally useless for doing up the majority of bolts. When I emailed draper I was told that I wasn't using it correctly. I'll not be buying draper tools again.
on 9 January 2015
I have the wrists of a lady and a grip of steel. No nut and bolt are safe once I start wielding my socket set, so having stripped so many threads I decided that I needed to get myself a torque wrench. This one is graduated in Newton Metres and Inch Pounds. What?? No-one uses inch pounds. If you're not using NM then you use foot pounds. Must be why it is so cheap compared to the others. Anyway, I had to get metricated sooner or later so now I am just doing up my nuts in Newton Metres.

Save yourself a fortune in the long run and get with the program. Get a torque wrench.
on 3 January 2016
I needed a torque wrench to tighten the gears on my bike wheel to ensure they weren't overtightened. This is quite a difficult task as the gears click when tightened and the torque wrench clicks when tight enough. This wrench worked well, seems well built and fits snuggly inside the case it comes with.
on 24 October 2015
Standard Draper Quality, a great torque wrench for the smaller jobs around the garage. Having a Motorcycle, varying parts have varying torque settings. This wrench fills the gap from hand tightening to my larger 40-200nm wrench.

Great price. What I have come to expect from Draper.
on 5 September 2015
I am a total gorilla when it comes to over tightening and stripping boots and nuts. Combining that item with something like a Hanes manual means I now know when to stop tightening. No more expletives from stripping sump plugs and rocker cover gaskets for example. Worth every penny I'd say.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 July 2014
Very handy sized low-end torque wrench at an attractive price. As always test before use in anger if only to weed out any recycled returns and prevent expensive mistakes. Solid feel to it and a nice storage box. Signed certificate. Liked the idea earlier reviewer had of rubbing black into the embossed digits for easier reading in less than ideal lighting which is the only improvement the manufacturers should address.
on 10 July 2015
Great value for money and worked well for me. Only 4 stars as quality is typical Draper. Good enough for occasional use but would not last if used regularly. Having said that for what most people want it for it is fine.