1 Review

1.0 out of 5 stars Not suitable for age group!, 21 Jun. 2013
This review is from: Naf-Naf Square Mini-Cot, Textiles and Mosquito Net (Hippo) (Baby Product)
It's a nice looking cot and would be perfect if it was suitable for the age group it recommends.
It is not much longer than my moses basket and only slightly wider. My daughter is 6 months old and there is only 2" space spare by her feet. She is the right height for her age.

My daughter sleeps in a sleeping bag that is designed for 6 to 12 months and the whole sleeping bag does not even fit inside this cot. So there is no way this would ever fit a 2 year old!

Not to mention that the bed does not have a base, so the cot is free hanging - meaning your baby is suspended by the textiles. The mosquito net stitching split almost straight away, so i'm not sure how good the stitching is on the cot base!

I bought this because my daughter isn't quite ready to go into her own room yet and I didnt want a huge cot next to the bed. So I bought this assuming it was a size inbetween a moses basket and a cot - which it should have been given the age recommendation!

The frame is nice enough quality, as are the textiles themselves. It's a shame the cot isn't designed bigger so that it'll last to 2 years old. I would also feel better if there was a bed base to hold the textiles in place so that you don't have to worry about the textiles failing and baby falling through!