Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 13 September 2014
Classic movie, excellent cast and direction. The Blu ray quality is really good this film was given some love when transferring into HD - not going to go into the movie itself, if you have seen it before you know your in for some fun, if you haven't seen it, then this is a fantastic addition to any collection.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 22 September 2014
I was never a huge fan of the late Robin Williams for the same reason I initially didnt like Jim Carey,a bit too manic,but on this film he really nailed it.So unbelievably funny that, as in Dumb and Dumber, I litrrally wee myself with laughter.Two set pieces have me choked, the restaurant scene and the swimming pool scene when Pierce gets one on the konk!!Still as funny today ad thej and a classic comedy for all the family, even if a little American mush mush comes in towards the end.And like Carey Robin wad a very good straight actor too, Good Will Hunting, One Hour Photo, Insomnia and The Fisher King.A sad way to go when he obviously brought so much laughter to millions.Great film, and the blu ray is excellent with superb picture and bonus stuff.
on 13 November 2014
Excellent picture quality, very impressed!
on 25 July 2015
I bought this for my partner who adores this movie. We sat and watched and noticed things in the film we had never noticed before due to the picture being so cleared. We also watched some of the deleted scenes and thought they should have been left in the film such as cleaning Mrs Doubtfire style or make-up montage (impersonates the wicked witch of the west) so funny. It is a pity there isn't a full uncut version with all the deleted scenes re in-stored into the movie.
on 6 March 2014
a brilliant movie, bought to replace a vhs tape that's been watched so many times it's worn out
quick delivery good price
on 6 March 2016
Funny film hadn't watched it for years, so thought we'd watch it as a family with my 6 year old and 9 year old. I regrettably ignored the fact that it has a 12 certificate as my memories were of it being a harmless funny film. The word b#st*Rd cropped up several times and there was a conversation about foreplay at one point, so beware with young children - you might have to divert their attention ! Despite this it's still good.
on 15 September 2014
fantastci film and an enjoyable tribute to Robin Williams shared with the whole family
My wife and I really loved this the first time around and it still makes us laugh out loud however many times we view it.

The blu-ray version really does add a cinematic quality and it is a great keepsake of a truly original talent in Robin Williams, who sadly is no longer with us.
on 10 February 2016
Saw this when originally released pre kids and watched with 12 y/o daughter who loved it. Had forgotten what a great film it was - and as for the genius that is Robin Williams: what a tragic loss that he is no longer with us.
on 7 February 2016
Good family film most of the time but dodgy comment at the end...something about 'Pakistani is the language spoken in English shops'. It is 2016 now - time to edit out those sorts of racist comments