5.0 out of 5 stars BUT be aware of fakes!!!
Unfortunatelly the case I received was a fake, not the genuine article made by Griffin. So please beware!

The signs were:

1. a peel-off screen protector on the inside of the case's window (genuine Griffins do not have that)
2. "oil slicks" all over the screen
3. wrong part number label stuck on the packaging
3. slightly different font...
Published on 1 Feb. 2013 by Iva

1.0 out of 5 stars awful
I received the case with a note attached saying fake. This was very alarming as it wasn't asvertised as fake and when I contacted the supplier he didn't seem particularly bothered. It was a gift so my son which was very disappointed when he saw the fake note
Published 17 months ago by sugs

‹ Previous | 111 12 1319 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Have 3, will buy again, great for a toddler., 7 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Griffin Survivor Case for iPad Mini in Black (Personal Computers)
Genuine product. Perfect for my 4/5 yr olds. Have 3 of these cases now and very happy with them. Yes the screen looks a bit oily but it doesn't ruin what you see and the protection it offers outweighs any imperfections. Dribble and food proof!
If you have a toddler - you need one of these!

1.0 out of 5 stars FAKE FAKEFAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE, 22 Jun. 2013
This item is a complete fake-don't waste your money. It's far inferior to the real cases, this is just a con. I wouldn't even give it one star, can't believe amazon let's this happen-don't think I'll be using amazon for the foreseeable future...

1.0 out of 5 stars Counterfeit!, 19 Jun. 2013
Doesn't even deserve 1 star. Bought in good faith from third party buyer but fulfilled by amazon and screen protector easily scratched. Contacted griffin who confirmed it to be counterfeit. Do not buy!

2.0 out of 5 stars How do you spot a chinese import on Amazon?, 14 Jun. 2013
Having read all the reviews, I decided that this was the correct case for my new ipad mini, and even paid more to make sure i purchased through a reputable Amazon partner.

Though it appears my worst fears came true, even if my intial impressions were good as it came it what looked like genuine product packaging. But after two weeks of light use, I can report than I am getting the oil residue between the screen protector and the glass, despite numerous removals of the case, cleaning and refitting. Also the rear camera rubber plug and the adjacent mute switch rubber plug have both snapped off their respective lugs, after less than half a dozen uses.

I am not a guy for returning things once I have had them a while, so I will perservere with it though as its fitted now, and I hold the rubber plugs in place with black insulation tape (very classy), But other potential buyers tread very carefully with this product. Its probably best purchased on the high street as it seems to be a bit of a mine field

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant! so strong, 16 Dec. 2014
brilliant! so strong, dropped my ipad mini once, slipped off the side table and nothing happened, just glad it was in this case for such mishaps! original griffin survivor case in immaculate condition, brand new unopened. very pleased, thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2015
Brilliant. Bought these 2 years ago for my Autistic Sons as they had previously broke their tablet. I am pleased to say they are still protecting their Ipad minis. Defo recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong but problem with the screen protector., 5 July 2013
Box was opened when I received it. It is impossible to get rid of the bubbles under the screen protector. We use this product at my company and there is not the same issue.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have children or a clumsy adult these cases are brilliant. I have bought three ipad cases for work ..., 11 Dec. 2014
Jo. Thompson "Joannet3" (Darlington UK) - See all my reviews
If you have children or a clumsy adult these cases are brilliant. I have bought three ipad cases for work users and one for home. Waterproof and really durable protection.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Case For Apple Devices, 29 Dec. 2014
This case is very strong, very durable. Great for children who have i devices such as an ipad which they can drop and break but this case protects the device very well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I pick it up quickly and it is perfect. I have dropped it many times and it ..., 12 Aug. 2014
I actually dropped my iPad whilst taking a picture while swimming. I pick it up quickly and it is perfect. I have dropped it many times and it seems unscathed.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1319 | Next ›