on 12 February 2013
The box states that it is nespresso compatible.
The capsules fitted into my Krups machine (Essenza XN2003) but I couldn't shut the top.
I ended up forcing it, but obviously wouldn't recommend this as eventually it will weaken the contraption.

I should've sent them back really.
on 28 June 2013
Exactly as described here in this blog: [...] The old style capsules should be recalled not sold off on the cheap. Half a shot of bitter coffee and no crema. This was using the Nespresso Citiz machine one of the best selling Nespresso machines. Have even tried making the holes bigger in the back of the pods with no difference.
on 17 January 2013
This review is from: CafePod Nespresso Compatible Light 10 Capsules (Pack of 8, Total 80 Pods) (Grocery)
Initially I was a little bit suspect, as I typically like very strong coffee. However I decided to try the Cafepod light coffee along with the other blends... All I can say is WOW was I taken back by the quality of the light coffee, which actually left a lovely lingering aftertaste.

In all honesty I'm not surprised that the weaker coffee tasted great, as weaker coffee is usually made with Arabica beans which have about half the caffeine content than the harsher Robusta beans.

On the whole very satisfied with the capsules, and the quality of coffee.
on 19 August 2013
This is a great alternative to Nespresso and produces a great cremé. I usually buy these online but when I run out, I nip in my local store and add a box in with my bread and milk - easy!
on 4 April 2015
Great value
on 4 February 2013
didn't fit the my machine even though it was meant to and I wasvery dissappointed with it as so have got rid of it