4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, an alternative!
Finally a Nespresso compatible coffee-pod/capsule which works. I have a Nespresso Essenza at home and a Nespresso Citiz at work, and no longer have to buy my Nespresso capsules through the Nespresso website!

Would like to see more flavours, though!
Published on 31 Oct 2012 by Jb

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, but....
Nice coffee and good value, but coffee take a long time to make as the water flow from my Krupps machine seems to be restricted when using this brand of capsule
Published 22 months ago by Ian Betteridge

4.0 out of 5 stars Finally, an alternative!, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: CafePod Nespresso Compatible Decaffeinated 10 Capsules (Pack of 8, Total 80 Capsules) (Grocery)

Would like to see more flavours, though!

4.0 out of 5 stars CafePod Nepresso com., 25 July 2013
I liked it but found a cheaper and just as good Decaf pod from the coffee club!! Thank you regards.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, but...., 31 Jan 2013
Ian Betteridge (UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with these, 31 Jan 2014
Really like these pods and they're completely compatible with my Delonghi machine. Have treid the other flavours too and will be buying again

1.0 out of 5 stars do not buy this, 6 Mar 2013
I regret I gave up for once from ordering directly from Nespresso but I was in need of some decaff pods only and I decided to make a small saving by ordering these. I will not comment of the coffee, which I found not too bad. I will comment on the pods which were almost destroying my nespresso pixie coffee maker. They DO NOT let the water through ! I found that I need to pierce the front and the back of the capsule before inserting it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 29 Oct 2014
Excellent! My fave decaf of all the Nespresso type pods

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as promised!, 22 Aug 2013
They are not compatible with Nespresso machines as promised on the packaging therefor I'm very disappointed and am left with all these capsules?

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of money, 15 Mar 2013
R. Green "princesspentium" (West London, England) - See all my reviews
Tasteless, weak and not worth the money - really wish I hadn't bought these and had paid more money for the real thing!