5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Coffee
I found these by chance in Sainsbury's.The flavour is excellent. I'll continue to buy these with my regular shopping.They're about the same price as Nespresso Pods that are only delivered free when 200 pods are purchased.
Published 14 months ago by Ushie

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow machine to a halt!
Published 18 months ago by Pigs in space

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Coffee, 11 May 2013
This review is from: CafePod Nespresso Compatible Intense 10 Capsules (Pack of 8, Total 80 Pods) (Grocery)

4.0 out of 5 stars As good as Nessie, 2 Oct 2013
Freshly ground quality coffee makes for a nice alternative to the Nespresso range. Fits the Magimix Nespresso machine perfectly. -

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with my Pods, 30 Aug 2013
I've purchased CafePod capsules from the supermarket in the past, but decided to add some to my Amazon order, too. I've found the product to be just as good as Nespresso pods (if not better!), and it's nice to have another option to Nespresso's selection. I've used them for single shots of espresso, as well as with milk for a latte, and I've definitely been satisfied. I haven't experienced any issues with using them in my machine either. I'll continue to purchase from CafePod in the supermarket, and they'll make it back in my basket next time I have an Amazon order.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice coffee, 27 Aug 2013
John Pollock - See all my reviews
I bought these to try on my new Nespresso CitiZ machine. They are a lot cheaper than the Nespresso brand. A I was impressed with the taste. Excellent coffee and the smell when you open up the sachet is worth it. They work well on the machine and I have had no problems at all in using them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Pods, 19 Aug 2013
Great way to get a compatible pod alternative to the real thing! We had some small issues when I first bought them but they seem to have resolved them. So far they are the best pods we have had, Strength 5 is my favorite!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new alternative, 3 Dec 2013
I thought I'd give CafePod a go after seeing it in my local Waitrose. I've tried alternatives before and been disappointed by the results but I was really pleased to find that the CafePod capsules fit perfectly in my machine and produce delicious tasting coffee! It's so nice to have finally found a decent alternative to nespresso. I will definitely be buying again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 25 Jan 2013
Excellent tasting coffee and very good value for money. I am delighted that I have found these and am looking forward to trying all the varieties.

3.0 out of 5 stars Slow machine to a halt!, 21 Jan 2013
These taste really great but I have found that it is necessary to enlarge the holes on the plastic capsule with a cocktail stick and put a few through the plastic lid too. You get a reasonable creme on the coffee and the machine does not strain as much once this is done but for the messing around involved I have converted back to the original capsules from nespresso. They work out only a few pence more expensive and the used pods can be recycled too.

3.0 out of 5 stars stiff and dripping, 17 Dec 2012
J. METCALFE "Laticsforlife" (Manchester, England) - See all my reviews
Having used a few of these now I am not that impressed, also taking account that they are no cheaper than from the Nespresso club.

they make it hard to close the lever on the machine, and the coffee drips out much slower, putting strain on the internal pump.

5.0 out of 5 stars Props to the first UK-based coffee pod company!, 25 Jan 2013
These pods are excellent. They're so much more convenient to buy (not only online but even from my local Sainsburys), taste delicious and are even packaged in a very attractive way with each pod enclosed in its own package (making them last long). Its great to see some competition out there (not that there's anything wrong with Nespresso capsules) and even greater to be supporting a UK company!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›