on 14 November 2014
I waited a very long time for these maraca's to arrive and when they eventually did arrive - what a disappointment, they are absolute useless. The maraca's need to be shook very hard to get a sound out of them. As an adult I was able to get a sound out of the them but small grandson wasn't able to. The only thing that was ok, was my young grandson liked holding the handle and putting the round part in his mouth. I would not recommend them.
on 19 May 2014
These maracas are tiny and don't make much sound, was disappointed overall, shipment was quick despite coming from china!!! J
on 16 January 2014
Great product my granddaughter used them at Baby sensory and when I saw them advertised bought them as she is always shking her toys hoping they will rattle and these do!
on 19 April 2014
Baby loves these and she looks so cute with one in each hand! Some people commented on them being small but I think they are just the perfect size for tiny hands (our baby is 6 months old).
on 24 May 2014
i bought these maracas and i was told they were 15cm long i got them and they were half the size and details on line were changed. i was refused a refund.
on 9 January 2015
Fantastic item and great price. Took a while to arrive as from China. My boy had these from about 4 months old and now he is 14 months old and still plays with them. He did clunk himself on the head a few times when he was smaller however. Very good entertaining toy. Not loud enough to cause mum a headache either which is a bonus! Useful for entertaining baby during nappy changes and small enough to pop into your changing bag when out and about. Would definately recommend and has withstood chewing and teething.
on 28 March 2016
this item is just greatthe complete item is greatand my grandson enjoys playing with it so did Iwhile testing if it was suitable for a small child the handle was smooth and well varnished. the metal bells which Ihad doubts about were solidly attached and had no sharp edges. colours on th shaft of this product are better than the picture on the Amazon website. I only write reviews for products that are suitable for use and of good quality.
on 7 April 2014
These pretty little shakers are ideal for babies as they are small & light but they are very, very quiet!!
on 30 January 2014
These maraca shakers are very cute and the quality seems to be very kid friendly. The shakers are not very loud which is probably a good thing (for mommy's ears). They are the right size for a baby to grasp on to. I like the craftmanship as although these are made of wood, they are lightweight and are very smooth all round. I would recommend them to a friend.
on 22 January 2016
BEWARE!!! Do not purchase these. It arrived and I saw the little silver balls were very small, so was a bit concerned to give to my 15 month old girl. So I shook it to make sure they were secure and one came off immediately! Thank goodness I didn't give it to my girl and she discovered this!! terrible quality and I you advise to stay away from this product!