5.0 out of 5 stars Trip down memory lane
Published 9 months ago by BelalBassa

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a let down
This is not GIANT as described, really disappointed with the amount in it. It was a very good selection but I could have done it better for less than the 18.50 this cost me. I certainly won't be buying from this seller again.
Published 8 months ago by Jemma

5.0 out of 5 stars Trip down memory lane, 4 Nov 2013
This review is from: The Best Ever Retro Sweets GIANT Treasure Box (The Original Sweet Shop in a Box!) (Misc.)
I bought this sweet box for my dad's 50th Birthday present. He absolutely loved it! There were so many different sweets to choose from and as he would say, it was a real `walk down memory lane'. I was incredibly impressed with amount of sweets in the gift box, well worth the 12.90. As my dad has eaten most of these sweets already, I will definitely be buying more Chocolate Buttons products for me and my family for Christmas!

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory lane!, 14 Sep 2013
My brother celebrates his 85 birthday and I thought what a great way to remember the sweets we used to enjoy (which he still does).

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 10 Sep 2013
I bought this and an extra tub for a father's day gift to bring back to sweet innocence of youth.. If you'll pardon the pun ;) and he loved them. All his classic favorites and great taste you can't fault

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - not good for weight loss, 24 Feb 2013
Mr. W. Inskip (Uk) - See all my reviews
Bought this box for a stocking filler for my wife for Christmas, she is a big fan of retro sweets and she loved it, its includes all your favourites and the quantity of each wasn't to much or too little. Only the cola cubes left now but lasted well. Defiantly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Retro Sweets Gift Box, 25 Mar 2013
This was bought for my partner as part of his xmas box.
He was very delighted when opeing & it took hiim back to his childhood years.
Well packaged & quick delivery.
You made my partner very happy.
Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of sweets in this box, great value, 25 July 2013
N. Allie "Tash" (West sussex) - See all my reviews
Item arrived the next day. There are loads of different sweets in this box, very good value for money. Recommended to everyone c

5.0 out of 5 stars What a sweet present, 21 July 2013
I ordered this as a present for my daughters 11th birthday,she loved it and so did her little sister,there was plenty to choose from,she really enjoyed it.
I will definitely be ordering this again for my youngests birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these., 4 Mar 2013
These are not bad for the pricing for how much you get. I would say this is a perfect gift for birthdays for people with a sweet tooth or maybe to put in Christmas stockings.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bit of a let down, 20 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars thanks, 13 Jan 2013
I buy these for my sister and she loved it will be back for her birthday thanks a bunch from me