5.0 out of 5 stars Memory lane!
My brother celebrates his 85 birthday and I thought what a great way to remember the sweets we used to enjoy (which he still does).
Published 22 months ago by Pedro70

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture & description
Published 23 months ago by hobnobbly

5.0 out of 5 stars Memory lane!, 14 Sept. 2013
This review is from: The Best Ever Retro Sweets GIANT Treasure Gift Box - The Original Sweet Shop in a Box! - Perfect gift idea for women and men, boys and girls, him or her (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading picture & description, 12 Aug. 2013
I must hand it to the seller,the pictures that have been taken advertising this sweet box make it look huge, positively overflowing. The reality is that its actually a very small, cheap quality cardboard box and for the price, the contents are not great value. The gobstopper in particular is not "giant" but actually about an inch wide, so small that I originally thought it wasn't in there!

The shipping weight says 2kg, its actually only just 1kg with the amazon box it came in.

Very disappointed, I could have made up the same sort of box for less than half the price. I feel slightly ashamed giving this as a gift as it only looks like a £5 present, if I had time to send it back and order something else I would. Only positive is that I didn't pay £18.90 for it. Will not be buying again and would definitely not recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 Jan. 2014
Received this and was very disappointed. Not a huge amount of variety and the box is small and not worth the money. I have to admit I had read a couple of bad reviews but took a chance... Wish I hadn't and the picture looked so promising. I wouldn't recommend. Best to buy your own and make up your own box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic - not good for weight loss, 24 Feb. 2013
Mr. W. Inskip (Uk) - See all my reviews
Bought this box for a stocking filler for my wife for Christmas, she is a big fan of retro sweets and she loved it, its includes all your favourites and the quantity of each wasn't to much or too little. Only the cola cubes left now but lasted well. Defiantly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Briliant Product, 9 Oct. 2014
This is amazing, I got this for a birthday present and my sister was so excited, so many different types of sweets and the box it came in was really good quality. Would highly recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these., 4 Mar. 2013
These are not bad for the pricing for how much you get. I would say this is a perfect gift for birthdays for people with a sweet tooth or maybe to put in Christmas stockings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!!, 19 Feb. 2013
Perfect mix of sweets! Not too badly priced either, made a really novel Christmas present that both my husband and I have enjoyed.

2.0 out of 5 stars A good mix, 26 Jan. 2014
This was a good present but a good percentage of the sweets were a on the stale side.... ie chews with very sticky wrappers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loads of sweets!!!!!, 19 Aug. 2014
Absolutly amazing! The box was a perfect siZe. Full of goodies! My dad has a huge sweet tooth and will absolutly love this ! I had a sneak at what was in there and stole the wham bar 😀 perfect if you don't know what to get someone!

2.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed, 12 Jan. 2014
I bought these for my partner and sons as part of their Xmas gifts. I don't think they represent good value for money in terms of the amount of sweets in the box