1,963 Reviews
 (1,638)

2,586 of 2,668 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Best buy of the year
(Please also see update at foot of this review)

Still undecided about whether to get the iPad Mini? Then maybe this will help, based on my own buying experience. By way of background, back in early 2012 I was looking for something small and portable, mainly to use at home whilst slumped in front of the TV, and for occasional use away from home via wifi...
Published 19 months ago by Steve at Barton

1.0 out of 5 stars Gutted & inconvenient !! 😞
Received my ipad. Turned it on to set it up ready for my daughters present only for it to turn itself off after 2 mins and never turn back on again. No more electrical orders to amazon thanks !
Published 23 days ago by Lisa Margerison

‹ Previous | 156 57 58197 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply Marvellous, 23 Feb 2014
L. Sweetman (uk) - See all my reviews
Bought as a family shared gift, this gadget is amazing. Total entertainment device for everyone. The mini is great as slips into a handbag taking up no space, recently taken on a mammoth train journey so I bought wifi (virgin train) so we could watch movies. Daughter was also able to play lots of games off line too. After six weeks I am delighted I bought this product. FaceTime alone has been wonderful for grandparents to see their grandchild every day across the miles. ANY age would enjoy this, read a book, watch film, make a film, take photos, play games, check email, check calendar and more and more. Every house should have one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Feb 2014
I brought this item for my 6 year old daughter for her birthday, she loves it and hasn't stopped playing on it. Its easy to set up and arrived really quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I pad mini 32g non retina, 23 Feb 2014
The product was delivered next day as promised and within the one hour time frame indicated.
The iPad mini was as expected pristine.
The product is excellent very easy to set up and start using within minutes.
As expected the design, quality and user experience is excellent. I would highly recommend the I pad mini 32 gb. I honestly cannot see that the price differential for the retina model is justifiable the I pad mini is simply beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love my ipad!, 22 Feb 2014
Me and err indoors were getting fed up of our laptops and the process of waiting for them to turn on and there was always a problem with them. We looked at buying an ipad air, but I work away so I would never benefit from it. So we looked at buying a ipad mini each for the pretty much same price as 1 ipad. Now I'm able to facetime my kids which is amazing! I'm not very tech savvy so I'm quite limited to what I can do with it.

The screen is graphics are not as amazing as the retina model but if your a picky person go for that model but I don't really notice the difference. I love the build quality of apple products but I'm not a fan of the operating system as I have an android phone.

Overall I love it and I can keep in touch have all my music surf the web watch films and it fits neatly in my inside jacket pocket and don't even notice its there.

I recommend a screen protector and I bought a starter pack from currys pc world for £15 however you can find it all on here quite cheap.

Do it just buy one!

5.0 out of 5 stars moving on, 22 Feb 2014
Never thought of buying one of these before -wish I had! Never realised what I've been missing, especially my global friends...

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing else beats apple!, 22 Feb 2014
Arrived on time,
was a bit of a faff getting my old iTunes to sync up
however I have not put this pad down and love it.

Only issues is battery life. And how long it takes to charge, longer then a iPhone for example.
But this is a recurring issue with all apple devices I find.

5.0 out of 5 stars spot on, 21 Feb 2014
just what i needed makes my job a lot better app i needed works well,Its light and easy to use does most of the work for me

5.0 out of 5 stars As you would expect, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi) (Personal Computers)
The mini version was a great addition to the range and ideal if on holiday or everyday use. I much prefer to the larger version and was so impressed we got one for our daughter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Mini at a mini price, 21 Feb 2014
For the lovers of apple with smaller hands! does what it claims to do, fast and effective, great design ready to use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift / Stocking filler,, 21 Feb 2014
This review is from: Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi) (Personal Computers)
Bought as a gift, it was enjoyed, nothing went wrong and it was a s it said on the tin so to speak :)

‹ Previous | 156 57 58197 | Next ›

Apple iPad Mini - Black (16GB, Wifi)