4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Published on 26 Jun. 2013 by anne

3.0 out of 5 stars reasonable cycling tights
unusual foam insert dimensions-when walking does feel like 'nappy'.OK whilst cycling.
thick elastic material-good for winterdays.size- after reading reviews got an L, fine for 5'10 slim build
Good value for price.
Published 20 months ago by Birgit Hole

3.0 out of 5 stars reasonable cycling tights, 7 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Muddyfox Padded Cycling Tights Ladies Black/Pink 12 (M) (Apparel)
Good value for price.

3.0 out of 5 stars Need a size larger!, 30 Jun. 2013
Great item, just what I wanted but they come up quite small and the waist quite low - so I had to reorder a size larger - great padding

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, 26 Jun. 2013
The tights are very comfortable and I would recommend them, they are wearing well, I've had them for a couple of months, and worn/washed them frequently and they aren't showing signs of bobbling yet. My only reservation with them is that I feel they are a little short in the leg. I am 5'9 and I would have liked them an inch or so longer, I find the creep down a little when I'm cycling.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 13 July 2014
Doesn't looks as it is

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cycling leggings, 20 Jun. 2014
Used these for a few long rides now and they are very comfortable and I love the padding. An essential item.