on 16 February 2015
This is a very good case for the ipad 2. The tablet fitted easily into the case and is held securely ensuring there is no chance of it slipping out and hitting the floor.
The automatic on/off when opening/closing the case works well and in the 3 weeks of use it has never failed. The holes and slots for the camera lens and buttons are well positioned and do not interfere with any of their functions. However, If you have a stylus in the holder it will make activating the volume controls a little more difficult.
I found the case easily folded and slipped into the flap on the rear to allow it to stand at an angle on the desk, and although the unit does move around as you touch the screen there is sufficient friction to ensure it does not move dramatically. I have found that it is still worthwhile just holding it gently whilst it is nestling on a table if I am touching the screen. If it is just positioned for viewing it is a perfect angle for me.
The pen holder is a nice touch and I do use it to hold my stylus as I am forever misplacing them.
My case came with a screen protector, it may have been me , but I could not get it to apply to the ipad without getting bubbles under the protector so I gave up and discarded it. This did not detract from my opinion that this is a very good case for my ipad 2.
A good point to note is I ordered a Blue case and it is a lot darker blue than the illustration. I actually prefer the darker blue so no issue for me.
on 15 December 2013
A bit disappointed with this case, which I bought for my new iPad Mini with Retina display. The case wraps around the iPad. When it's in portrait mode, the side of the case obscures part of the screen, making it particularly difficult to locate back arrows in the top left corner when you're browsing. I keep having to push my finger into the corner of the case to click there, or peel the side of the case back. Not good. I suspect this is because the new iPad mini2 is actually slightly thicker than the original, so it is taking up more room in the case. When you look at it from the bottom you can see it's not quite fitting centrally. I don't think I'm going to be able to put up with it much longer as it's really irritating me now. Shame, as the case itself is really good value for money.
on 1 March 2013
It is a good case to protect your ipad mini but its flaws are that you can never get it to stand up right , it sometimes blocks the camera from taking a pic or it gets in the way off it , you carnt press the speaker or turn off button without a struggle , the velvet to keep it in it makes the side off your ipad dirty and the case itself , and last off all it's hard to type the bottom keys but a case is a case. But it does come with a screen protector and a free pen so this is a scale of this case.
I hate it :💔💔💔
I like it : 💛💛
So there it is 3 hate its and 2 like its
The good thing is that it is a good traveling case to protect your ipad from cracks
My over all thing is to bye it for the free things and to keep it safe
on 12 June 2013
i pad would not lock when case shuts and screen protector was useless. Dont bother. Oh and when I sent it back, it mysteriously failed to arrive.
on 28 December 2012
Considering that I purchased this before I actually had my Mini iPad the fit is excellent its well put together and it will protect my mini from minor knocks and bumps. The stand is a clever design and is simple to fix into place. The colour is very very pale pink and I wouldn't say it was baby pink as described.
on 24 January 2015
Great Fit, Fantastic Colour, I've never used a stylus before but figured I would give it a go and its so good! No more greasy fingerprints on my iPad!! Love it!
on 19 March 2013
This ipad mini case arrived quickly, but when opened i couldn't believe my eyes! The case itself is great value for the money, and looks more expensive than it was, however this was bought for my teenage son, who chose the blue colour case. Should have been a bright vibrant blue, but was infact VERY dark navy! We kept the case because it does the job, which far outweighed the colour not being correct. On the plus side, the ipad mini fits into the case very well, and all power ports, etc can be accessed easily. Excellent if you want to watch a film, as it also has a stand at the back, which is sturdy and does not wobble. Would have got 5 stars if the colour had been correct. All in all a great product!
on 13 March 2013
This product started out fantastic, although it covered a tiny bit of the screen but that did not bother me too much. After having it for a month the magnet inside it must have moved somehow as when I opened the case it no longer unlocked my iPad, same when I closed the case. Because of the magnets in the case I was also unable to unlock it/lock it manually via the button and the magnets must have been stopping it somehow. Apart from that problem, lovely color and protective case but I would not recommend it.

I bought a different case just recently and the lock/unlock function is working fine on it so it definitely wasn't my iPad causing the problem.
on 7 January 2014
Recd the item as per the promised date, Quality of the case is very good , fits well for iPad mini. (and more importantly no funny smells, like other cheap cases available in the market :)
on 17 May 2013
I like the case, although its long edges overlap the screen slightly too much making some apps hard to control, eg start/pause on the BBC iPlayer screens. Also, to use the stand, you have to put the iPad in 'upside down'. Ok, that's not too much of a problem as the screen turns through 180 degrees, but all the buttons are on the wrong side (ie power input on the right). But that helps in putting the volume buttons on the top edge which helps with apps like the iPlayer that don't have a 'soft' volume control. I found it impossible to apply the screen saver without getting numerous bubbles! So I threw it away.

See one answered question