on 15 April 2014
When I first received this case I was so delighted with it. Just what I was looking for - light stylish and well finished. A few months down the line I have to say that I am disappointed as it no longer closes properly (the lip that should secure it doesn't work anymore) and it is also out of alignment when closed.

Bearing in mind the cost it is far from value for money. I have had much cheaper phone covers in the past that still look pristine when the next phone upgrade comes round. This one hasn't even made it half way.
on 30 June 2013
I recently purchased an Iphone and was looking for a decent case and after much research this one came to the top of my list - perfect in every way and value for money
on 18 May 2013
The case is exactly as described in the Amazon website. It arrived within 2 days and it had everything I needed to protect my iPhone 5.

Also, loved the little extra present in the box! :)
on 16 February 2014
Whilst dispatch is excellent and the company's customer services is brilliant, I've found that this product is very inconsistent. I have ordered a couple of black cases and a couple of white cases. I have had to return the white one and just couldn't be bothered to do so again when the replacement was as ill fitting as the first. The first black one I had was really good but one of the corner ears broke off (after quite a while) however the newly purchased one is an ill-fitting one again. I know the company will replace it but it will most likely be another one of a 'bad-batch'. Can't fault the company. Need to be luck with the product.
on 3 May 2013
This is the best cover I have ever had for my phone. Extremely good quality, wipes clean and looks good! I've had lots of compliments on this flip case - seller is brilliant, very helpful
on 24 March 2014
The best case, looks great ,very rich looking, if your iphone falls the case will protact it. Great value, very pleased with it.
on 29 June 2013
Excellent case may even purchase another one for when the one I have needs replacing. The quality really is first class,
on 29 January 2013
The case came very well packed, top notch. The leather is lovely and it definitely feels sturdy when closed. It looks good, and offers the benefits of accessing all sockets while closed. The only thing I have found to be a minor fault is that when its closed the front is slightly mis-aligned, but it doesn't ruin the look!
on 30 March 2014
Got this 2 months back, Looked of good quality and the service was excellent. However the case Just fell on the floor 2 days back and the corner holding the phone is completely broken. Now it can't hold the phone and its a shame as the case looked to be of good quality initially. only buy if you want to try your luck.
on 13 August 2013
Cool product.
Love the design and the packaging.
Great bottle opener key ring enclosed.
Slick compact quality case.
Looks great on iphone 5 and protects phone well.
Nice company to doi business with.
Would def buy again.
May even order one in white!
Thank you.