5.0 out of 5 stars nice and quiet, looks great
Fast delivery, only one thing though the led lights are not glued in only one is glued in the other have fell out and won't go in I will have to glue them in. Apart from that little thing it looks great and it's easy to set up and its so quiet
Published 4 months ago by nathan neil

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, cheap, poor quality, seller difficult
Arrived broken with pieces of plastic hanging out of it and the led lights were ripped out. It seemed as if it had already been used.
Published 3 months ago by Bert

1.0 out of 5 stars Arrived broken, cheap, poor quality, seller difficult, 6 Jun 2014
Bert (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gardman Laurel Spills Water Feature
Seller insisted upon seeing photos as oppose to accepting the return of the item. Which meant I had to unpackage and get little tiny pieces of plastic all over the floor again (I have a baby so this is not ideal). Upon seeing the photos they have tried to tell me it is pieces of polystyrene packaging and not broken product!
Have now involved amazon to assist in organising a refund! Nightmare!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and quiet, looks great, 26 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars a great water feature!, 20 Mar 2014
Mr. M. K. Johnson (Norwich,England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gardman Laurel Spills Water Feature
I purchased this feature as I could not find anything around here. I have to say that it is an excellent feature! All I had to do was put it together,fill it up and plug it in-it works!
As mt sister lives in Germany,I will have to but her a battery -operated system.
If You like something different,try this-You will like it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 23 Aug 2014
S. Tarbitt (Northumberland, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gardman Laurel Spills Water Feature
Looks neat and expense. Just as much water trickle sound that I was hoping for as I wanted to dampen out some traffic noise but for the money a great little indoor accessory.

Gardman Laurel Spills Water Feature