5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product for gaints
Im 6ft4, 20 stone and theres still room for me to move around, very comfy and warm, highly recomend to anyone out there as big as myself :)
Published 8 months ago by Steve

3.0 out of 5 stars Sleeping Bag comfort
Very comfortable and warm. Only snag was the stitching loose ends. Kept getting caught in my toes!!! Hopefully now removed.
Published on 7 April 2012 by Happy Camper

‹ Previous | 111 12 1330 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars sleeping bags, 18 Sep 2013
we like these sleeping bags they are very warm and look good to only thing we could fault are the zips can get caught in fabric

4.0 out of 5 stars Loads of room!, 16 Sep 2013
I bought this for a camping trip for the other half and I as separate sleeping bags are no fun. In particular I selected this one as other reviewers said there was loads of room in it - and there really is. I am a 6ft and 18 stone and my girlfriend, whilst not on my scale, is no waif and we had pleny of room - to the point she complained I was too far away in the bag. Obviously it's not warm enough for winter unless you are extremely hardy but it should be fine into the autumn if you wear something inside it. I knocked one star off as the insulation around the zip isn't great - I could definintely feel the cold making it;s way in there, and really I think there shold be a hood/built in pillow for the money. If you want a roomy, comfy double for spring to autumn though, I think this is the best bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cosy!, 16 Sep 2013
This is so cosy and the material does not make you sweat, on the cooler camping nights this sleeping bag is more than effective, plus having the extra body heat from your partner still does not make you overheat, we have never had to unzip to cool down using this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous buy!, 13 Sep 2013
Brilliant size - more like king size and really warm. I was surprised how easy it was to pack away.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Sep 2013
Just what i want. I actually dont need one but since i'd bought it, i want to use it more and more. Great quality, very warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Redstone Deluxe Double Sleeping Bag, 8 Sep 2013
Miss R. Foster "Warrior for peace" (East Coast, UK) - See all my reviews
Just what we wanted for the next festival we go to!.
It was cosy and warm and the carry bag is the right size.

4.0 out of 5 stars cosy, 8 Sep 2013
just been camping in the peak district, I was a little cold as its massive, but I get cold easily, I was sleeping in fleece pyjamas and a hoodie whereas my other half slept in a tshirt and boxers! lots of space, cosy when cuddled up and on the whole a good buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, 8 Sep 2013
well made with attention to detail. makes 2 singles perfectly.
very cosy, no need for thermals!

fantastic value. can recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Functional & Warm, 8 Sep 2013
We wanted a low priced sleeping bag that was warm and didn't feel trapped in. Exactly what we got. Plenty room to turn over in the night, easy to zip up and down and very warm.

4.0 out of 5 stars Big & cosy., 1 Sep 2013
Being used to sharing a king size bed with my 6'3" husband I was expecting to feel a bit short on space. We had loads of room and the bag was plenty long enough for my husband. I'm sure we could have made room for our 11 year old son had it been too cold.

We stayed in a hobbit (wooden structure) in August and were roasting the first night. The zip was easy to locate and undo in the dark making it convenient to throw off the top. The cotton inner was very comfortable, especially considering the warmth.

This sleeping bag was very inexpensive and worth every penny. I can't say how good it might be in a tent on a cool night but far exceeded our requirements.

The only downside is how bulky it is in the stuff bag, but the practicality of being able to separate it to make two single bags or two double duvets is great.

Not for back packers but otherwise highly recommended.

‹ Previous | 111 12 1330 | Next ›