on 12 March 2014
purchased for my daughter at UNI who adores it. Tried it out myself last time we visited and had a hard time wanting to leave it. Took a lot of puff for her to blow it up, but exercise is good for you!
on 15 July 2015
A great inflatable chair and footstool. Bigger then I expected, but very comfortable. Shame you couldn't choose the colour, luckily the colour my daughter wanted arrived! (Purple) a great buy, however, I thank god that my husband has a compressor in his garage because if you try to blow this up yourself it WILL kill you!!!! Would be great for students and kids as a cheap alternative to beanbags.
on 30 March 2015
This thing is huge! I was so happy with this. Best seat in the house, got the colour I wanted, unbelievable value
on 1 February 2016
When we first got the inflatable chair it was excellent, really comfortable and colourful so we decided to get another one in another colour. Unfortunately they have both deflated, a hole has formed in a seam in both chairs in the exact same place. I can't find contact details for the seller.
on 10 July 2013
Bought this for my little sister to put in her garden den, she loves it. It is big and colourful and very comfy. Happy happy
on 25 June 2015
Liked this chair the only thing I will say is the stool is a bit faffy to blow up and deflate. The chair is comfy but does need a lot of topping up with air but overall not bad!
on 18 December 2015
Received this and was surprised to find it's only 1 chair!
The picture is SO misleading as we thought we were receiving a set of chairs
Not happy!
on 15 December 2015
Deflated. Constantly. Just awful. Returned.
on 28 August 2014
Not very good quality I've seen much better ones for less money.
on 15 January 2016