5.0 out of 5 stars What a fab idea
A brilliant idea and so useful for big modern 'one cavity' handbags. It has loads of different pockets and can honestly say it has given me the most organised bag I have had - EVER!! Makes it easier to change bags too, which is something I have tended to avoid as I have such a lot of stuff in my bag
Published 1 month ago by Sues

3.0 out of 5 stars product review
Published 15 months ago by al

5.0 out of 5 stars What a fab idea, 17 Oct 2014
This review is from: WMA Wine Red Handbag Pouch Bag in Bag Organiser Insert Organizer Tidy Travel Cosmetic Pocket (Luggage)

5.0 out of 5 stars Organiser to take anywhere, 29 April 2014
I was amazed what I could get in this item loads of pockets and very nice looking zips sturdy I would buy again & again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 1 Sep 2014
This handbag tidy does the job and at a reasonable price.

3.0 out of 5 stars product review, 30 Aug 2013
al (scotland) - See all my reviews
product took a little longer to arrive than expected but did finally arrive , the product dose what it says on the tin ,it was a little smaller than I thought but not two much, its very good for organising, note books, timetables ,pens , keys ect ,the product is very good value for money, and just what I was looking for, I would recommend this item if your after some extra space in your bag at a fair price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bag Organiser, 20 July 2014
great for my bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Used as knitting accessory bag!, 23 April 2013
Would be useful as handbag organiser but I've found it great for organising all my knitting bits. Useful 2 handles mean I can easily remove it from my large knitting bag and see-through mesh outer pockets show smaller items.