4.0 out of 5 stars Good set. Don't pay full price though.
While these aren't my Turtles and I much prefer the days of Rocksteady and Be-Bop, I have still brought all of the Lego sets.

The Shellraiser Street Chase is a sound set and the vehicles and figures included are great. I especially like Dog Pound's Pizza van despite it being as basic as they come. It took me around an hour to put the whole set together...
Published 14 months ago by I love New York

3.0 out of 5 stars Worst Lego purchase
Published 20 months ago by Mr. Matthew S. Cunningham

3.0 out of 5 stars Worst Lego purchase, 29 July 2013
This review is from: LEGO Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 79104: The Shellraiser Street Chase (Toy)
I have been building lego for the best part of 30 years and this is probably the worst designed model I have ever built. It was bought for my son and we spent a week making it together - a bit each night. For some reason, the design of this model seems to be flimsy and fragile - perhaps because of all the small pieces in the build and so the slightest pressure makes it break apart - I wouldn't recommend it to anyone, which is a shame because my son was really excited when he got it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good set. Don't pay full price though., 21 Jan. 2014
I love New York (Not in New York) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)

If you can get this at less than £40 it seems like a good price, however the RRP is way overpriced and if I had paid this I would not be very impressed with what you get for your hard earned.

4 Stars seems about right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninga Turtles at their best, 11 May 2014
Goes well with the other Ninga Turtles sets. Instructions clear and concise so that children can build their own sets.

5.0 out of 5 stars GRANDCHILDRENS FAVOURITE, 10 Mar. 2014
BOUGHT FOR MY 9 YEAR OLD GRANDSONS BIRTHDAY ,HE LOVES IT.so do his twin brothers so will be back for more in june.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set, 22 Feb. 2014
Comes with 5 exclusive figures great value shell raiser can run on train track great set looks great with the other sets

4.0 out of 5 stars Great toy!, 17 Jan. 2014
Really good toy from Lego, my son loves it. Was a great price as was alot dearer in other stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its Lego !!!!, 27 Dec. 2013
Bought for 6 year-old grandson, who has loads of Lego and this seems to be a new line - usual Lego standard.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived quickly, 10 Nov. 2013
I bought this for Christmas present it arrived quickly. It was a good price and was a few quid cheaper than tesco and argos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ninja Turtles, 3 Jun. 2013
My grand daughter asked for this for her birthday and she loves it. Of course, her father had to help her build it but he enjoyed it really! Great for boys AND girls.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great characters & a huge hit., 24 May 2013
10 year old son adores this set & it was worth every penny of his hard saved money. Not too much building to it though but still enjoying playing with it & the characters are fun & different. It's a lovely change from the dull grey of Star Wars! Lego is king.